Nintendo Switch Online- worth getting just for Pokemon?

Posted 13th Jan
As per title. I only play Pokemon on my Switch now and I’m not really sure of the online capabilities to determine whether it’s worth getting Nintendo Switch Online.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

6 Comments
Not much help but we have NSO but haven't used it in Sword yet. Not seen the need
It’s about £13 for the year. Why bother worrying about it?
Unless you want to trade with other people and join Max Raid battles then there is no need. However it's cheap as chips for a year subscription and get access to the NES and Snes selection of games also which in my opinion is probably worth it alone.
If you join or setup a family group and share the cost between everyone it works out around or less than £4 per account for a whole year So very good value. NSO is worth it for Tetris99 alone I reckon
*Still a great price at shopto £24.85 shopto.net/en/…02/
Edited by: "jco83" 13th Jan
migavupe13/01/2020 19:31

It’s about £13 for the year. Why bother worrying about it?

Going to hold off on it for Animal Crossing if it’s not got much use in Pokemon.
Mechtup13/01/2020 19:52

Going to hold off on it for Animal Crossing if it’s not got much use in P …Going to hold off on it for Animal Crossing if it’s not got much use in Pokemon.

I have a Nintendo family account which I’m selling slots for. 3 slots left, £3.75 for 12 months. Expires on January 10th 2021. Let me know!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions