Expired

Nintendo Switch questions

Found 5th Oct 2017
I know I can google these questions but the Switch has been out for some time now and surely there will be some updates that Google can't find yet?

Can you browse the internet? If no, does anyone know when they are releasing internet browser?

Is it really 720p quality? If yes then why the hell did they not release a 1080p screen? it's nearly 2018 and we are not in 2007, are we?

Can I play vs players on the wii? for example, I have wii on the switch and race others on there wii?

Can you ROM on the switch? Like on the Nintendo 3ds you buy rom cartridges and download games on PC and transfer on the cartridges?

Any other stuff I need to know before I buy?

I really appreciate the help

Typed on iPhone

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
4 Comments

All of those questions are going to lead to what you're already expecting. The Nintendo Switch is not for you, as you already sound annoyed before you even get the answers you don't want to hear.... Which by the way all those answers are not what you want to hear.

Definitely a troll post!!!!

Can you ROM on the switch? Like on the Nintendo 3ds you buy rom cartridges and download games on PC and transfer on the cartridges?
If you're asking for help with theft, please go elsewhere.

Original Poster

What cancer community... wow I ask else where stupid yellow teeth kids
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions