Nintendo Switch Smyths midnight launch

Smyths have confirmed they are opening at midnight for launch:
    smythstoys.com/uk/…gb/

25 Comments

Pick the console up at midnight the wait two months for a decent game

Haha isn't zelda out day one?

jimhuf

Whats your favourite console exclusive launch title from XBone or ps4?

I couldn't give a stuff. Got far better things to spend my money on. And got much better things to spend my life doing than sitting on the sofa playing make believe.

psychobitchfromhell

I couldn't give a stuff. Got far better things to spend my money on. And … I couldn't give a stuff. Got far better things to spend my money on. And got much better things to spend my life doing than sitting on the sofa playing make believe.

​clearly have enough time to make that comment on a gaming post.

Aren't we 2 months too soon?

pcangeldust

Aren't we 2 months too soon?

5 weeks

cagedvirus

​clearly have enough time to make that comment on a gaming post.

Like to make sure I read all posts to balance my objectivity. Will keep an eye out for you in the "how much will cex pay for my Nintendo switch" thread in six weeks time

catbeans

Powerstar Golf....still play it now!​

jimhuf

BOOM

https://media.giphy.com/media/i6TQUuiT5hjSU/giphy.gif

Are smyths expecting a long cue of people down the road for this? I think they may be disappointed oO

catbeans

Dont know, never pre-ordered one of those, i did however pre-order a switch. Now im left with the choice of cancelling my pre-order or sitting on it until something comes out, which would be Mario Kart at the end of April. IMHO Nintendo should have held the release until they had atleast two launch titles. Zelda and a few indie quality games at launch is a shame

benjammin316

BOOM

THAT MIC WAS UP WHERE!?!?! oO

psychobitchfromhell

Like to make sure I read all posts to balance my objectivity. Will keep … Like to make sure I read all posts to balance my objectivity. Will keep an eye out for you in the "how much will cex pay for my Nintendo switch" thread in six weeks time

Strange, as your last post was far from objective.

psychobitchfromhell

I couldn't give a stuff. Got far better things to spend my money on. And … I couldn't give a stuff. Got far better things to spend my money on. And got much better things to spend my life doing than sitting on the sofa playing make believe.

You're hard aren't you?
    Do you spend your spare time making stupid forum usernames?

dtovey89

You're hard aren't you?Do you spend your spare time making stupid forum … You're hard aren't you?Do you spend your spare time making stupid forum usernames?

so true
    usernames are so important to basically ...well... everything
    i can see the love and care you put into your user name, what a shining example of what one can achieve with some effort
    bravo sir, a true paragon is the harsh world of usernames

oO

brilly

so trueusernames are so important to basically ...well... everythingi can … so trueusernames are so important to basically ...well... everythingi can see the love and care you put into your user name, what a shining example of what one can achieve with some effortbravo sir, a true paragon is the harsh world of usernamesoO

Do you fancy me or something?
    My username follows the same pattern as the majority of forum users on the internet.

She came on here mocking gamers and was thread spoiling. It looks like you are doing the same. Nothing new there.

Care to stay on topic?
    I personally think the people who have preordered will be grateful to get to play Zelda asap.

dtovey89

Do you fancy me or something?My username follows the same pattern as the … Do you fancy me or something?My username follows the same pattern as the majority of forum users on the internet.She came on here mocking gamers and was thread spoiling. It looks like you are doing the same. Nothing new there.Care to stay on topic?I personally think the people who have preordered will be grateful to get to play Zelda asap.

sounds like you think about me fancying you - hope it brings you joy

yes well you sure out-trolled her by mocking her username, well played sir - that'll learn her good!

you mentioned ZERO about the topic, usually hypocritical nonsense ITT from the usual suspect

oh and to pretend i am on topic like you do - i will wait before buying as always
    Edited by: "brilly" 27th Jan

brilly

sounds like you think about me fancying you - hope it brings you joyyes … sounds like you think about me fancying you - hope it brings you joyyes well you sure out-trolled her by mocking her username, well played sir - that'll learn her good!you mentioned ZERO about the topic, usually hypocritical nonsense ITT from the usual suspectoh and to pretend i am on topic like you do - i will wait before buying as always

That'll learn her good? What does that even mean?
    Actually don't bother with replying.

OP - I sort of regret not preodering this now. I was awake when it went live on Amazon but decided against it due to the price, price of accessories and lack of games.

dtovey89

You're hard aren't you?Do you spend your spare time making stupid forum … You're hard aren't you?Do you spend your spare time making stupid forum usernames?

Nope

jimhuf

Dont know, never pre-ordered one of those, i did however pre-order a … Dont know, never pre-ordered one of those, i did however pre-order a switch. Now im left with the choice of cancelling my pre-order or sitting on it until something comes out, which would be Mario Kart at the end of April. IMHO Nintendo should have held the release until they had atleast two launch titles. Zelda and a few indie quality games at launch is a shame

​Konami are indie ? possible the best local multiplayer game, yes stoopid high launch price but damn fine launch game

jimhuf

Dont know, never pre-ordered one of those, i did however pre-order a … Dont know, never pre-ordered one of those, i did however pre-order a switch. Now im left with the choice of cancelling my pre-order or sitting on it until something comes out, which would be Mario Kart at the end of April. IMHO Nintendo should have held the release until they had atleast two launch titles. Zelda and a few indie quality games at launch is a shame

Fair, but that could be said about every console.

psychobitchfromhell

Nope

Whatsyur favourite soap and reality TV show?

catbeans

Whatsyur favourite soap and reality TV show?

Don't watch any soaps or reality tv or daytime tv

westy125

Are smyths expecting a long cue of people down the road for this? I … Are smyths expecting a long cue of people down the road for this? I think they may be disappointed oO

I don't think they will - looks like most of the preorders are sold out now, and they'll probably be pretty hard to come by when it launches
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!33
      2. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?611
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424014473
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826350

See more discussions