Nintendo Switch stock... help?!

Posted 28th Dec 2019
Hi everyone, I’m desperate for a Nintendo Switch (not the lite) and not bothered if it comes with a game or whatever, but I’m trying and can’t find one.

Any clever cookies know where I can get one, ideally next day delivery or in/around Glasgow?

Any help much appreciated.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

9 Comments
Illusionary28/12/2019 15:27

Apologieshttps://www.simplygames.com/p/nintendo-switch-neon-redneon-blue-nintendo-switchYou can expect delivery on Tuesday if ordered by Monday 3pm.

Great shout, thank you. Been trying everywhere but never came across that site. Have you used it before? Legit etc?
LeeTheRed9628/12/2019 15:42

Great shout, thank you. Been trying everywhere but never came across that …Great shout, thank you. Been trying everywhere but never came across that site. Have you used it before? Legit etc?

Yes, several times - they're excellent.

Be quick, as I see that someone's just posted this as a deal so it may attract increased attention.
You might be better off having a look round some shops/supermarkets. They might have the odd one on the shelf.
Illusionary28/12/2019 15:50

Yes, several times - they're excellent.Be quick, as I see that someone's …Yes, several times - they're excellent.Be quick, as I see that someone's just posted this as a deal so it may attract increased attention.

Excellent shout mate, and very much appreciated. Managed to order the Mario Kart bundle for a tenner more. I owe you a pint
Rune_2H28/12/2019 16:08

Comment deleted

Good spot, but it could be that the website has just kept using the old image ? Best to enquire with them. They do also have bundles showing the new console packaging with a Labo game for £10 or £20 more
Anywhere else with a Mario kart bundle?
I’ve just bought one from very
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions