Nintendo switch Stolen

Posted 27th Jan
Help pls advise me

So I Had my sons Nintendo switch 2 amazon tablets and the old psp stolen from my car outside a park.

Can I track them some how ?? I

I only see my kids every other weekend so had there things in the car as I take them then to my flat or
my mums house .
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

11 Comments
Don’t think they can be tracked. I had my kids iPad stolen once out of my car. Never got it back but did find the culprit. He went to court and was fined £100. Absolute insult. I’m sorry to hear this x
from citizens advice page :
If your possessions are stolen from your car you may be able to choose between claiming on your home contents insurance or your vehicle insurance. You can't claim on both. It may be possible to claim on your home contents insurance if claiming on your vehicle insurance would affect your no claims bonus.

Hope that helps
Have to ask why you had all these things on show to start with .
If the Switch was linked to a Nintendo account you might be able to get it blocked from online use. Similarly with Amazon - you can deregister devices from your account - a call / chat with CS may well enable you to remotely disable them. It won't help you find them but at least they won't be able to buy stuff on your account.
furbars27/01/2020 10:42

They may or may not have been, you’ve just assumed that they were.

Give them a chance. The police have only been telling people not to leave valuables in the car for 40+ years!

Because I had my kids recently after 5 years of court and I have children on weekends and the things were in my flat and I picked kids from school and was going to stay over at my mums for the weekend.

Ohh sorry I didn’t have them on show there were behind the car seat in a bag not on exactly display
Haircut_10027/01/2020 11:54

They may or may not have been, you’ve just assumed that they were.

I didn’t have them on show there were behind the car seat in a bag not on exactly display
Ar460rn27/01/2020 11:40

If the Switch was linked to a Nintendo account you might be able to get it …If the Switch was linked to a Nintendo account you might be able to get it blocked from online use. Similarly with Amazon - you can deregister devices from your account - a call / chat with CS may well enable you to remotely disable them. It won't help you find them but at least they won't be able to buy stuff on your account.

If the Switch was linked to a Nintendo account you might be able to get it …If the Switch was linked to a Nintendo account you might be able to get it blocked from online use. Similarly with Amazon - you can deregister devices from your account - a call / chat with CS may well enable you to remotely disable them. It won't help you find them but at least they won't be able to buy stuff on your account.

I’ve put a restriction on it for max 15mins play a day that’s all I could do .

Is there a way to send a message to the switch ??
Not that I know of - if you contact Nintendo support they may be able to block it further.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants