Nintendo Switch Stylus £6.99 + £6.25 delivery @ Nintendo

Posted 7th Jan
A stylus designed for use with the Nintendo Switch console’s capacitive touch screen.

Stylus not compatible while Nintendo Switch console is docked.

(As far as I'm aware, this is only available from the Nintendo website)

Delivery is showing as £6.25 which is hopefully wrong.
mynintendostore.nintendo.co.uk/nin…tml
Community Updates

Groups

Top comments
Christ, may as well pay a bit more and get Dr Kawashima too. That delivery charge is hilarious.
sneakyduck07/01/2020 19:31

anything that uses the Switch touch screen.save cash and use your finger.

oi oi.
21 Comments
delivery is correct - it ships from Germany
Christ, may as well pay a bit more and get Dr Kawashima too. That delivery charge is hilarious.
sneakyduck07/01/2020 19:26

delivery is correct - it ships from Germany

Thanks. I was really unsure when posting it. Hopefully its released in stores too. I expect this to go cold for that reason.
Rob_130407/01/2020 19:27

Christ, may as well pay a bit more and get Dr Kawashima too. That delivery …Christ, may as well pay a bit more and get Dr Kawashima too. That delivery charge is hilarious.

I know, it's awful. But I didn't see it on here so figured I'd post it for reference.
What games is it compatible with
willhems07/01/2020 19:28

Thanks. I was really unsure when posting it. Hopefully its released in …Thanks. I was really unsure when posting it. Hopefully its released in stores too. I expect this to go cold for that reason.

they had the same charge on an A3 poster the other month. people here were less than charitable with the person who posted the deal.
Deathbysexy2007/01/2020 19:30

anything that uses the Switch touch screen.

save cash and use your finger.
sneakyduck07/01/2020 19:31

anything that uses the Switch touch screen.save cash and use your finger.

oi oi.
sneakyduck07/01/2020 19:30

they had the same charge on an A3 poster the other month. people here were …they had the same charge on an A3 poster the other month. people here were less than charitable with the person who posted the deal.

It would appear that's how this will go but it's not the end of the world
willhems07/01/2020 19:29

I know, it's awful. But I didn't see it on here so figured I'd post it for …I know, it's awful. But I didn't see it on here so figured I'd post it for reference.

the stylus has been given away as a promo with Mario Maker 2 in the past. at least one retailer has it as a promo for Brain Training.
Edited by: "sneakyduck" 7th Jan
Deathbysexy2007/01/2020 19:30

There's no info for that on the website, I'm afraid but games such as Painting Book, Brain Training etc require a stylus.
sneakyduck07/01/2020 19:33

the stylus has been given away as a promo with Mario Maker 2 in the past. …the stylus has been given away as a promo with Mario Maker 2 in the past. at least one retailer has it as a promo for Brain Training.

It comes in the box with brain training doesn't it? I didn't think it was retailer exclusive
Rob_130407/01/2020 19:34

It comes in the box with brain training doesn't it? I didn't think it was …It comes in the box with brain training doesn't it? I didn't think it was retailer exclusive

I don't believe it's every retailer, although I could be wrong (it happens).

ignore me - I'm an idiot.

it appears all retail copies come with the Stylus.
Edited by: "sneakyduck" 7th Jan
You could probably use another, cheaper, capacitive stylus
martinmarv07/01/2020 19:38

You could probably use another, cheaper, capacitive stylus

^THIS.

there's nothing unique about the Switch touchscreen that makes this essential.
sneakyduck07/01/2020 19:39

^THIS.there's nothing unique about the Switch touchscreen that makes this …^THIS.there's nothing unique about the Switch touchscreen that makes this essential.

Couldn't agree more however I'm sure there are completionists out there who like own branded stuff.
It's £6.99 on the UK store plus £1.99 delivery
Stylus not compatible while Nintendo Switch console is docked.
...glad they mentioned this
wicket296107/01/2020 19:47

It's £6.99 on the UK store plus £1.99 delivery

That's where I found it. Strange the delivery charge came up so extortionate for me. At two quid it's a lot better deal imo
willhems07/01/2020 20:01

That's where I found it. Strange the delivery charge came up so …That's where I found it. Strange the delivery charge came up so extortionate for me. At two quid it's a lot better deal imo

mynintendostore.nintendo.co.uk is not the same place as store.nintendo.co.uk
The first one only sells a small number of exclusive items and has an extortionate delivery charge.
The second is Nintendo's regular online shop for the UK and sells all Nintendo retail products
jco8307/01/2020 22:51

mynintendostore.nintendo.co.uk is not the same place as …mynintendostore.nintendo.co.uk is not the same place as store.nintendo.co.uk The first one only sells a small number of exclusive items and has an extortionate delivery charge. The second is Nintendo's regular online shop for the UK and sells all Nintendo retail products

Ah ok, thanks very much for that.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions