Nintendo Switch Very Discount

Posted 12th Dec 2019
Hi, I'm trying to find the discount code that Very were doing on the Nintendo Switch for November which was £50 off if you Buy Now Pay Later. I received the console but wa not credited the money so I rang them up and they are asking for the promotion code, but I am unable to find it on here via searching. Does anyone know what the code was?

Thanks
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

9 Comments
Hi, i think this deal mentions the code - here
niceroundpound12/12/2019 13:11

Hi, i think this deal mentions the code - here

Alright, I'll see if this gets me anywhere. Thanks.
The £50 credit is normally applied to your account by a certain date, it isn't instant.
Can you be more specific about the date
Was it a specific "£50 back when you buy a Nintendo Switch" offer, or were you just using the "£50 Off First Credit Order" offer ?
Wouldn’t get this on my credit file for the sake of £50,
It’s gonna be there for 6 years showing a debt to a retail outfit.. even when it’s paid off it’s still on there showing you had it..
Avoid if you can
£50 Credit to account by 19th December
nrackham7612/12/2019 21:31

Wouldn’t get this on my credit file for the sake of £50,It’s gonna be ther …Wouldn’t get this on my credit file for the sake of £50,It’s gonna be there for 6 years showing a debt to a retail outfit.. even when it’s paid off it’s still on there showing you had it..Avoid if you can

what do you know about anyone else's personal situation and whether this matters to them?
JumpMan198013/12/2019 20:41

what do you know about anyone else's personal situation and whether this …what do you know about anyone else's personal situation and whether this matters to them?

Personal situation? If your getting a dept for a computer console your an irresponsible mug,
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions