Groups
    EXPIRED

Nintendo Wii

Interested in buying a nintendo wii, where can i buy at the cheapest possible price.

Your comments and suggestions will be much appreciated.

4 Comments

Banned

I think you'll find its not the cheapest price that is your option, you'll find finding one in stock is a near impossibility. As Sony do so well every year Nintendo have done the same this year by limiting their availability. This increases the after xmas sales, and boosts interest throughout the year.

These are the only people I can find with stock

microdirect.co.uk/(22…dow

if u do a search for wii in stock a site will come up who will email you to let you know where has them in stock,i got emails every day about various bundles in stock i got my sons same day as i joined site good luck

Banned

edjaned

if u do a search for wii in stock a site will come up who will email you … if u do a search for wii in stock a site will come up who will email you to let you know where has them in stock,i got emails every day about various bundles in stock i got my sons same day as i joined site good luck

Argos do the same thing, I would recommend you register for your nearest. At least then you know you are not paying over the odds for one, like the link in my first post!!

Banned

Check out this post by admin, lots of leads to go on

would help if I put the link in....hmmm stupid me, DOH!

hotukdeals.com/for…336
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Stream Showbox from Bluestacks?57
      2. Family Spotify account43
      3. Fitbit HR23
      4. Hi Wonder if anyone can help...I urgently need to buy a laptop today , up t…34

See more discussions