Nintendo Wii 2nd Hand Deal I got!

Hi all

I'm not into bragging, or being a big head or whatever, but I just had to tell you all this deal I got the other week!

I was after a Wii, I wasnt desperate for one but would have liked one. My GF said she would get me one (for Xmas), I told her to wait until I found a good deal.

Anyway 1 week later she txted me from work saying a guy at work was selling his Wii with some games for £250. She emailed me the proper details:

Wii Console (with all standard accessories)
2x Wii-Motes
2x Wii-Nunchuks
Wii Sports
Wii Play
Excite Truck
Zelda - Twilight Princess

£250 for that is awesome, the Wii was only 2 months old as well. The guys was selling to save up for a new PC. I told my GF to offer him £200......HE ACCEPTED.

So there you have it, A Wii deal to die for!

4 Comments

wow! £200 is cheap.

But its 2nd hand

Original Poster

yeah, so what? It's 2 months old, plus the guy gave me the receipt and said if anything wrong give him a bell (gave his mobile number).

I throughly inspected it when I got it and it looks practically brand new!

Antigod

yeah, so what? It's 2 months old, plus the guy gave me the receipt and … yeah, so what? It's 2 months old, plus the guy gave me the receipt and said if anything wrong give him a bell (gave his mobile number).I throughly inspected it when I got it and it looks practically brand new!

still its 2nd hand ! personaly i dont like things 2nd hand

Original Poster

haha, fair enough.

I will only ever buy 2nd hand if I either know the person (and trust he has looked after it well) or find an amazing deal. I always make sure I get the receipt if poss and check things properly when I recieve em.

Ebay FTW...
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764088
    2. Now TV CODES - Free Sky Entertainment/Kids/Cinema/Sports1019
    3. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2642
    4. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44

See more discussions