Groups
    EXPIRED

Nintendo Wii

I'm trying to buy a Nintendo Wii but obviously struggling with out of stocks. I want the following package (I think!):-

Black or White Nintendo Wii Console including Wii Sports + Wii Sports Resort (with Wii MotionPlus) + Wii Fit Plus (with Wii Balance Board)

This is on Play.com for £229 but OOS. Does anyone know where I can get this? Thanks!

4 Comments

hi there, very have the same package on offer but for more money £275,i've got a 20% off code that i used to buy this package which makes it £220,you pay postage of about £4.I also bought a few games too.
    Code is XX958 Worth a try if you don't mind codes.
    I ordered mine lastnight and it should be delivered 9th of jan. hope this helps.

Original Poster

alixxx;7395601

hi there, very have the same package on offer but for more money … hi there, very have the same package on offer but for more money £275,i've got a 20% off code that i used to buy this package which makes it £220,you pay postage of about £4.I also bought a few games too.Code is XX958 Worth a try if you don't mind codes.I ordered mine lastnight and it should be delivered 9th of jan. hope this helps.

thank you - where did you get it?

Original Poster

klf;7398184

thank you - where did you get it?

sorry just seen it's very!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. which drill bit set for bosch cordless drill ixo range? hex?11
      2. GP Vaccinations: telling patient they are out of stock and go private44
      3. Has your £2.50 Topcashback been paid from the last offer?22
      4. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!2027

See more discussions