Groups
    EXPIRED

Nintendo Wii

Hi guys,

My mates after a Wii now, what deals are out there at the minute (not the £120 one though) - thanks

11 Comments

shopto and boots are best i found

could open a virgin credit card at save 10% online/instore, would make it £161.10 for the basic console w/sports or my local store do deals from £200 (so would be £180), just ask for your discount when you pay (according to the leaflet with the card!), then you have a month or so to pay it off too

Original Poster

Found it at Wilkinsons for £160 - just wondered if anywhere had games/controllers bundled too at a good price ?

ChrisUK

Found it at Wilkinsons for £160 - just wondered if anywhere had … Found it at Wilkinsons for £160 - just wondered if anywhere had games/controllers bundled too at a good price ?

its £169.99 at wilko isnt it

Original Poster

Sorry, typo

Original Poster

Prefer a PAL one mate - cheers though

He had a go on mine the other day & wants one now !

Original Poster

Anywhere I can get one that has it's legs still intact & not been cut ?

Seems to be £170.99 at Currys with the 5% discount code: ]http//ww…ys/ (plus 3.5% QuidCo)

ChrisUK

Anywhere I can get one that has it's legs still intact & not been cut ?

Doubtful. To be honest you will be 50-50 to get one without the D2C drive chip now - the one that has not currently been cracked.

I know a seller who ordered 50 wiis last week and over 30 were D2C.

try computer exchange, apparently mine was perfect for modding so i sold it to someone who wanted to use its full potential. only got it from cex 2 weeks ago

Original Poster

Cheers guys - he ordered one from Wilko's
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Why do people scam on Gumtree?68
      2. is it still possible/easy to add the playstore to a new kindle fire 811
      3. GP Vaccinations: telling patient they are out of stock and go private66
      4. Sky or virgin11

See more discussions