Groups
    EXPIRED

Nintendo Wii and Extra's !! ??

Hi am thinking of selling my Wii Console, Wii Fit Board, Two Controls, One Nun Chuck and 6 Games.

How much do you think i could sell for? All Boxed with instructions.

New Condition, Wii fit used twice and the Wii probably 20 times so excellent condition.

Didnt know weather to put on ebay or on here....Never sold on here though

Just thought i would see how much its worth first

Thanks for you help

3 Comments

i think i'm experiencing deja vu?

but i'd say £100
    Edited by: "r4ge" 13th Oct 2010

if you deside to sell on here and if you would be willing to split i would be interested in a controller and maybe games plz

supermod

hotukdeals.com/for…686
    hotukdeals.com/mis…087

You must lock any pricing requests and then wait a full 7 days before relisting as was previously highlighted in connection to another one of your threads.

Full FS Rules will apply to ANY thread listing of personal trade items in … Full FS Rules will apply to ANY thread listing of personal trade items in other forums here, including requests for pricing.

When a thread is expired, closed or removed from the FS/FT or FO.LK … When a thread is expired, closed or removed from the FS/FT or FO.LK forum, the same items must NOT be relisted until a period of at least SEVEN DAYS from the last activity in the closed thread has passed. Those same items must NOT be listed or offered in ANY other active thread. * It's YOUR responsibility to close your active threads BEFORE relisting.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1918
    2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would30124
    3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7251370
    4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17876389

See more discussions