Nintendo Wii @ Argos Could you please let me know why my deal was removed?

Nintendo Wii @ Argos Could you please let me know why my deal was removed?

Thank you

5 Comments

They are usually removed because of duplication.

Original Poster

thesaint;1515568

They are usually removed because of duplication.

It was not a duplication, well I presume the wii in stock at arhgos had been listed before but expired. So it was a "back in stock" post. There was nothing current listed.

simon012;1515962

It was not a duplication, well I presume the wii in stock at arhgos had … It was not a duplication, well I presume the wii in stock at arhgos had been listed before but expired. So it was a "back in stock" post. There was nothing current listed.

It seems it was a duplicate:

edi;1515352

Apparently available @ random... thanks for the pointer simon012

hotukdeals.com/ite…sh/

If a deal is expired, then you should PM a mod to "unexpire" it(If it is indeed the same deal).

Original Poster

thesaint;1516015

It seems it was a … It seems it was a duplicate:http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/137464/wii-console-with-wii-sports-game-sh/If a deal is expired, then you should PM a mod to "unexpire" it(If it is indeed the same deal).

I do not believe that the Wii has been in stok at Argos for this long! there are pepole on here selling used Wii's for nearly rrp. Surely it's better to start a new thread ( easier to find etc ) than to un-expire old threads?

simon012;1516046

I do not believe that the Wii has been in stok at Argos for this long! … I do not believe that the Wii has been in stok at Argos for this long! there are pepole on here selling used Wii's for nearly rrp. Surely it's better to start a new thread ( easier to find etc ) than to un-expire old threads?

If you read what edi said, he makes it clear that it hasn't been permanently in stock.

It is no easier to find a new thread than an 'unexpired'one.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Does the app aznog still work?22
    2. Best Custom ROM for XIaomi Redmi Note 233
    3. Virgin Media TV67
    4. Samsung 4k TVs which one 49/55inch curved? £1.50023

See more discussions