Groups

Nintendo wii at £99 on bid.tv at 6pm.

Dont know much about this or if it should be in the deals section but bid.tv on sky channel 654 are selling nintendo wii for £99 at 6pm could help someone. I think only 100 available so be quick.

14 Comments

phone call to buy it is £50 a minute though.

Seriously is anyone stupid enough to buy from these ?

is bid.tv where it goes down in price until all are sold? or just a strict price and sell until they sell

oh yeah and these usually charge like 10 pound postage

yeah save your dosh and just buy one out a shop

Original Poster

GentleTouch;7035173

is bid.tv where it goes down in price until all are sold? or just a … is bid.tv where it goes down in price until all are sold? or just a strict price and sell until they sell

No t these they are fixed price of £99 and its £1.47 for the phone call not too sure about the postage though

about 6 quid a minute for the phonecall,and a second mortgage to pay the postage...Im out

just dont know how they get away with it tbh-they quote a price that sounds good and keep surprisingly quiet about all the addons.

Phones will be lightning hot with only 100 to sell, it will be a lottery if you get through, they will charge you at least £7 postage on top of the phone call, should you be so "lucky"

Much better picking one up for £139 from HMV that was listed on here.

barky;7035228

about 6 quid a minute for the phonecall,and a second mortgage to pay the … about 6 quid a minute for the phonecall,and a second mortgage to pay the postage...Im outjust dont know how they get away with it tbh-they quote a price that sounds good and keep surprisingly quiet about all the addons.

I do, most their customers are the usual sort of chavs that would be gullible.

Ive seen em charging 7 quid postage for a micro sd card ffs! thieves!

lol only 25 and sold in ten seconds - prob to the staff

Original Poster

lol that was quick less than 15 seconds

Did you try for one?

tara1082;7035357

lol that was quick less than 15 seconds

Sorry, you're very pretty, and i was nervous.

Ha Ha Ha that old chestnut not for me :thinking:

thesaint;7035368

Did you try for one?Sorry, you're very pretty, and i was nervous.

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk10/pauls7010/thicons-2.gif
    http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk10/pauls7010/clapdj5.gif
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game74044582
      2. Bearded chat816
      3. New TV,Film & Ebook Releases 2407242
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767498

See more discussions