Nintendo Wii / Balance Board, Games etc

Considering selling our Wii, Wii Fit and a bunch of games

What would be a reasonable price to expect - I believe I could get £150 trade in at Game

Comments (fair) would be welcomed

4 Comments

Banned

Game are doing the board for £30
hotukdeals.com/dea…931

So if they are offering you £150 for what you have i'd take it

Pending what games you have, i think you'd do well to get £150 from game for it. Might give you that for trade in. Bearing in mind their stuff instore in rather steep.

Original Poster

gmdlogan

Pending what games you have, i think you'd do well to get £150 from game … Pending what games you have, i think you'd do well to get £150 from game for it. Might give you that for trade in. Bearing in mind their stuff instore in rather steep.

It is trade in Value . . . Wii, Balance Board, 2 Controllers, 2 Nunchucks, 2 Official Steering Wheels, and 10 Games, including Mickey Mouse with Paint Wand

I know wii's seem to have dropped down in price lately. As have most consoles tbh. I sold my wii fit on fleabay 2months ago with fit plus and sonic and mario at winter games and got £46 for it. It was boxed and as close to brand new as you'll see. Only used 3times in 12months. They are still 60odd £ new. For the official ones.

But games on their own tend to still fetch good money be it on here or ebay. More than the xbox/ps3 equivalant. So might be idea to split it up.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Boxes for moving house?66
    2. Competitions on HUKD712
    3. Cheapest way to obtain Microsoft Office?88
    4. word survey1316

See more discussions