Groups
    EXPIRED

Nintendo Wii - Best Current Deals (Instore or Online)

Anyone know of any good deals on Wii's. this is what I need to begin. I can pick up bits and pieces later.

Console, including 1 Wii Remote and 1 nunchuck (plus Wii Sports)
    Wii Remote (comes with Wii Play)
    extra nunchuck
    Mario & Sonic Olympics
    Mario Kart with 2 wheels

6 Comments

Original Poster

around £265 Amazon if anyone is wanting one

well i just picked up the wii with sports, mario cart and wheel and wii play for £199 instore today (swapped fifa 09 for play) should be able to pick up the rest for less than £66 quid
    corinne

Original Poster

rosalie;3529868

well i just picked up the wii with sports, mario cart and wheel and wii … well i just picked up the wii with sports, mario cart and wheel and wii play for £199 instore today (swapped fifa 09 for play) should be able to pick up the rest for less than £66 quidcorinne

cheers hun

all sorted now like... got a cracking deal for £254 on Amazon

rosalie;3529868

well i just picked up the wii with sports, mario cart and wheel and wii … well i just picked up the wii with sports, mario cart and wheel and wii play for £199 instore today (swapped fifa 09 for play) should be able to pick up the rest for less than £66 quidcorinne

where sorry??

Try smyths.com (not W H Smiths). Dont go by the web site for offers get the phone number from store locator. We got a great deal.

oops sorry lol this was in hmv store deal 6
    corinne
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.917
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047185
      3. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1627
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)64491

See more discussions