Groups
    EXPIRED

Nintendo Wii best deal

I am after a wii ideally with that sports game and 1 other game not sure yet and 2 remotes. Where are the best places to buy consoles??? I have never had one or bought one so not really sure if I should go to a computer shop like game or just a normal high street retailer like currys???

Cheers for any advice

2 Comments

Game online were selling the Wii with Mario & Sonic Olympic games for £214.99 which is good bearing in mind that the game has been hard to get hold off. It might be worth phoning one of their shops to see if they have the same package in store as they also do an extended guarantee for £20

ww.gameplay.co.uk

Have stock of the wii at the moment and let you choose the game(s) you want with
    the console. Either buy a wiimote from them or buy the wii play and remote from amazon for £32.98
    ( again in stock as i write this )
    I hope this helps..........
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423514459
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851340
      3. £75 voucher for Argos, M&S or NEXT when you take out Life Insurance (£63.90…88
      4. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?25

See more discussions