Found 12th Feb 2010
hi does wii sports resort come standard with the black wii no matter where you buy it from?

also have seen this, will put link below, can you tell me what you guys think, is it as good as the wii fit balance board?

thanks

19 Comments

for that sort of money you could get the genuine board with the game

Original Poster

iNSOMANiAC;7822236

for that sort of money you could get the genuine board with the game

its sold out everywhere! :?

Oh well !

Original Poster

MANJ_007;7822384

Any … Any good?http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/604316/fs-black-nintendo-wii-wii-fit-extra

its sold already theres 2 people fighting over it, lol

nkje02;7822415

its sold already theres 2 people fighting over it, lol

Sorry fella, didn't read the replies - just saw it was still available!! You might aswell jump in and join in hte fight!! ;-)

Original Poster

anybody have any ideas if it does come standard?

nkje02;7822746

anybody have any ideas if it does come standard?

Why?

Original Poster

thesaint;7823629

Why?

because some places says it comes with wii sports resorts and others dont say it. i want to buy one but can get discount with tesco and theres two packages, i just wondered if comes with the black wii as standard like you get wii sports with the white wii.

nkje02;7823835

because some places says it comes with wii sports resorts and others dont … because some places says it comes with wii sports resorts and others dont say it. i want to buy one but can get discount with tesco and theres two packages, i just wondered if comes with the black wii as standard like you get wii sports with the white wii.

I have never heard of a black Wii without the sports resort pack.
Can't you ask them?

It DOES come as standard.

I bought my wii fit plus from Dell with game for under £70......waited a month but saved me the bother of searching ASDA every bleedin day

Original Poster

thesaint;7823857

I have never heard of a black Wii without the sports resort pack.Can't … I have never heard of a black Wii without the sports resort pack.Can't you ask them?

ive rang and they said theres not sure they know one package does but because the other package doesnt say it comes with it they cant say. To be honest they wernt alot of help at all.

nkje02;7823881

ive rang and they said theres not sure they know one package does but … ive rang and they said theres not sure they know one package does but because the other package doesnt say it comes with it they cant say. To be honest they wernt alot of help at all.

helpful site

wii-consoles.co.uk/bla…asp

Yes,its standard

Original Poster

choc1969;7823875

It DOES come as standard.I bought my wii fit plus from Dell with game for … It DOES come as standard.I bought my wii fit plus from Dell with game for under £70......waited a month but saved me the bother of searching ASDA every bleedin day

Dell? i didnt know they sold them! ive just searched the dell site and can only find the game not game and balance board! :thumbsup:

nkje02;7823914

Dell? i didnt know they sold them! ive just searched the dell site and … Dell? i didnt know they sold them! ive just searched the dell site and can only find the game not game and balance board! :thumbsup:

hotukdeals.com/ite…461

Everyone moaned about projected delivery dates but mine came in 28 days and I'm chuffed to bits

Deal ended now though :oops:

Original Poster

choc1969;7823893

helpful sitehttp://www.wii-consoles.co.uk/black-nintendo-wii.asp

Original Poster

choc1969;7823953

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/581461/wii-fit-plus-bundle-75-99-dell-68-3?t=581461Everyone moaned about projected delivery dates but mine came in 28 days and I'm chuffed to bits :)Deal ended now though :oops:

damn missed out on that one, thanks for the help anyway!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Urgent help needed with travel agent55
    2. Submit Mobile Deals from Comparison sites22
    3. NEWBIE Help with a new laptop or PC please?!33
    4. Recover WIN 10 on HP Laptop33

See more discussions