Groups
    EXPIRED

Nintendo Wii Bundles.

Can anybody recommend the cheapest place to buy the Wii, either in store or online..

I would like the Wii with possibly Wii fit, and any other extras. I dont really want any games with it, but accsesories wont go a miss..

I dont really want to spend over £270.. i know i can get the Wii and Wii Fit for about £250..

Thanks in advance for any help. Its much appreciated.

9 Comments

I seen a pre owned wii with a wii fit in gamestation the other day for £179/£199.

Might be worth a wee look.

Original Poster

AshleyRFC;4811424

I seen a pre owned wii with a wii fit in gamestation the other day for … I seen a pre owned wii with a wii fit in gamestation the other day for £179/£199.Might be worth a wee look.

Im looking for a brand new one really..

Cheers for the help tho mate. +rep :thumbsup:

Do you have a Head thats taken over your Zavvi?

Might be worth a wee look as I've seen a few people post about deals they've gotten on the PS3 etc.

Also do you have anything to trade in against it if you went to Gamestation or that?

Original Poster

AshleyRFC;4812152

Do you have a Head thats taken over your Zavvi? Might be worth a wee look … Do you have a Head thats taken over your Zavvi? Might be worth a wee look as I've seen a few people post about deals they've gotten on the PS3 etc.Also do you have anything to trade in against it if you went to Gamestation or that?

Just looking to spend the cash on it really...

I live in wolverhampton so i dont think there is a zavvi nearby, the one in bham is closed down.. Il take a look online though :thumbsup:

Know anyone that works somewhere you could get discount on it?

]http//ww…77)

157.99 for the wii with wii sports at toys r us.

Original Poster

AshleyRFC;4812628

]http://www.toysrus.co.uk/Toys-R-Us/Video-Games/Bundles-and-Consoles/Wii-Sports-Pack(0022777)157.99 for the wii with wii sports at toys r us.

Great mate:thumbsup:

Might go have a look later tonight.

If still looking Argos have a good deal on at the moment.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2240
      2. word association Game74044562
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767409
      4. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1717

See more discussions