Expired

NINTENDO WII BUNDLES- CHEAP DEALS PLEASE

Found 12th Apr 2008
Hi, I am looking to buy my 7 year old son a nintendo wii for his birthday. I am keen to know if anyone has seen some good deals out there, quidco etc
Games should be appropriate for 7 yr old boy
Thanks

3 Comments

Zavvi (Virgin) have a bundle for £180 at the moment, or £162 if you have a virgin credit card. Included is wii console, controller, nunchuck, wii sports and a choice of either sonic and the secret rings, super monkey ball or no more heroes. Either of the first two games should be appropriate for a 7 year old. This deal is available instore until the end of the month.

Original Poster

Thanks Caz1cool. How does it work with the credit card, we do have a Virgin one.

If you say at the till that you have virgin credit card they deduct 10% from the total amount due. You will definately have to show them the card but I am not sure if you actually have to pay for the goods with your card or not. I would guess that you do though so be prepared.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 196 ***1124
    2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18386809
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7771877
    4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…8251550

See more discussions