Groups
    EXPIRED

Nintendo Wii console

Can anyone tell me the cheapest place/site to buy a Nintendo Wii console for Xmas?

I saw it advertised for £161.99 (approx) on a recent flyer through the door from Woolworths but it's listed as 179.00 on the website.

any ideas
    Thanks in advance

4 Comments

I can only suggest stalking this site, I doubt you'll find one under RRP though!

wii-consoles.co.uk/

portbowler

Can anyone tell me the cheapest place/site to buy a Nintendo Wii console … Can anyone tell me the cheapest place/site to buy a Nintendo Wii console for Xmas? I saw it advertised for £161.99 (approx) on a recent flyer through the door from Woolworths but it's listed as 179.00 on the website.any ideasThanks in advance

In stock now at £179 hotukdeals.com/for…942
    I'd grab and run, not many around at the moment.

That offer was apparantly only for 1 week and think it ran out a couple of days ago or today.

They are selling them in a market in Liverpool for the Wii + wii sports plus get it chipped and 20 20 games for £300

I would get one but I have a 360 and dont think I would get the use out of a wii unless taking it round to mates or at parties etc

portbowler

Can anyone tell me the cheapest place/site to buy a Nintendo Wii console … Can anyone tell me the cheapest place/site to buy a Nintendo Wii console for Xmas? I saw it advertised for £161.99 (approx) on a recent flyer through the door from Woolworths but it's listed as 179.00 on the website.any ideasThanks in advance

the flyer gave you 10% off - but the offer finished yesterday

Virgin still have them in stock - virginmegastores.co.uk/pro…jsf

They also do Wii play with controller for £27 which is a great price.

If you have a Virgin credit card you can get 10% off as per the link Kkramvic posted.

Wilkinson are the cheapest at £169.99 for the basic package - though out of stock, i have been told they will be getting some in at the end of the month
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tv choice magazine Issue 3955
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick22
      3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains66
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2020

See more discussions