Nintendo Wii Console - Only £1000.00 Delivered @ PC World (!)

Wow - is it 24ct gold plated?? don 't forget the 5% off voucher & 2.5% quidco lol.

12 Comments

haha, who heres hoping its a misprice and they will reduce it to a tenner soon?

At least its free delivery

Hot deal but unfortunately not available to collect near me..............

LoL

Gone for this - voted hot!

:thumbsup:

Could you not do a price match against this and get a wii for very little??

pcworld.co.uk/mar…id=

DD98;2790994

Could you not do a price match against this and get a wii for very … Could you not do a price match against this and get a wii for very little??http://www.pcworld.co.uk/martprd/store/[email protected]@@@[email protected]@@@&BV_EngineID=ccckadeemedflfjcflgceggdhhmdgmi.0&page=Product&fm=null&sm=null&tm=null&sku=670722&category_oid=

PMSL, good idea!

You could end up with a Wii for just inder £100 :w00t:

You gonna try it? :lol:

I HAVE RESERVED 1 NEAR ME TO COLLECT .PC WORLD HAVE THESE IN STOCK NEAR SOUTHAMPTON ,WICHESTER GOOD LUCK .:thumbsup:

milhouse;2791080

I HAVE RESERVED 1 NEAR ME TO COLLECT .PC WORLD HAVE THESE IN STOCK NEAR … I HAVE RESERVED 1 NEAR ME TO COLLECT .PC WORLD HAVE THESE IN STOCK NEAR SOUTHAMPTON ,WICHESTER GOOD LUCK .:thumbsup:

Hope you didn't forget to go through Quidco :thumbsup:

:-D

Glitch in their system. When a big product is due to be released they price it at something ridiculous like £1000 to prevent staff selling it before the release date. It then gets repriced correctly on the release date.

Banned

Price Match + 10% on the standard price of £179.99 would give you a Wii for £97.99 :w00t:

I was gonna buy a wii from them as well :roll:

I have reserved a Wii to collect as well, just hope I can collect it before Friday and get a Price Match.

Think its been changed to standard price now
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1931
    2. WONGA REFUNDS DUE2121027
    3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7281384
    4. word association Game74044580

See more discussions