Groups
    EXPIRED

Nintendo WII Help

Hi there i was wondering if anybody knows the best places to get a wii for the g/f she wants that zumba aswell do u have to have a balance board thing with it ? or motion plus as you can tell im an amateur when it comes to the wii lol

any help or guidence would be much appreciated

thanks for your time

7 Comments

Or Amazon has the black console

amazon.co.uk/Nin…__7

The Zumba game is available from HMV for £22 and quidco cashback is 8%

Original Poster

cheers for this loll1es does it have that motion bar that u put on top of ur tv included or u gotta buy it ? only asking coz the gf borowed someones wii and i noticed that on the tv, wanna suprise her so wanted to get her all the gear lol
    what bout that balance board where can i get one of them mate ?

cheers for ya time

Yeah it comes with all the kit needed to start playing. You can get wireless ones off eBay, but I personally wouldn't bother as they consume batteries like they are going out of fashion

PLAYBOYXIII

what bout that balance board where can i get one of them mate ?

You don't need the balance board for most games or for Zumba.

If your GF wouldn't mind pre-owned (if it's not a birthday gift for example) Gamestation have balance boards for £29.99, otherwise they are around £60-£70 on average.

Also - Game have been selling pre-owned consoles for around £50 but stock varies.
    hotukdeals.com/dea…379

Original Poster

cheers for all your help people i appreciate it !!!

Original Poster

damn was just about to order it on amazon and its gone back up will have to wait until it goes down again

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***418
      2. love affairs1649
      3. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1525
      4. Important info for Ryanair customers1825

See more discussions