Groups

Nintendo Wii U Setup

Progress so far and a question..
    So we booted up a new Wii U basic on Christmas day. A present for my 10 and 6 year old. I'd like.to have control over purchases and for.now keep them both offline. The wife would like to.play some games too.like just dance. So I set it all up after the huge time.consuming updates. I've setup this thing a bit weird in that the daughter had been given a Nintendo I'd by me. Perhaps I should have assigned that to me as I don't want her buying content or chatting online. I set everyone up in mii so that they show up in games like our old wii. But I'm still a bit confused about accounts and settings. Parental controls are on at least but I've assigned that to the daughters account again by mistake. I'm thinking of resetting the whole thingbfrom scratch and setting me.up first as the primary accountvwith nintendo I'd and everyone else as a general user.

Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.

2 Comments

You should be able to change settings on the account. Or even delete that profile and make a different one (your own) as the main.

http://en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1084/~/how-to-configure-user-settings

Click the Local+

Original Poster

many thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Fifa 18 web app Now active.44
      2. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1930
      3. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…3078
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7201356

See more discussions