Nintendogs & Cats

Found 13th Dec 2017
Got a 2DS XL for the wife's xmas pressie, any idea cheapest place for the nintendogs & cats game?
Think of getting a couple, is it best to buy separate or can you buy add-on's as in downloads?

Sorry, know nothing about gaming, and will all DS games be ok with the 2DS XL, just seen the 42 games one as well that she would like.

TIA
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
DS games all work fine on the 2DS XL.

Do you know which edition she wants? E.g. one is French bulldog edition, one is toy poodle, one is golden retriever?
Edited by: "hgraham4" 13th Dec 2017
Original Poster
hgraham459 m ago

DS games all work fine on the 2DS XL.Do you know which edition she wants? …DS games all work fine on the 2DS XL.Do you know which edition she wants? E.g. one is French bulldog edition, one is toy poodle, one is golden retriever?

Cheers, either edition of nintendogs & cats probably looking to buy a couple of different ones, don't mind which.
I've brought one for my daughter for Christmas, got her games from cex. Also brought nintendogs, think it was about £6.
Original Poster
Fiona4kids19 m ago

I've brought one for my daughter for Christmas, got her games from cex. …I've brought one for my daughter for Christmas, got her games from cex. Also brought nintendogs, think it was about £6.

Thank you, will take a look on their website now
If you need a game suggestion too, get tomodachi life for her. It is absolutely brilliant
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions