Groups

Nintendo's Miitomo app is great!

Miitomo is a free-to-start smart device app by Nintendo that lets you communicate with your friends through a Mii character of your own creation.
    Everyone has something they wouldn't normally talk about unless they were asked. Your Mii and your friends' Mii characters will ask you questions, and then share your answers with you and your friends. You might learn something you never knew about each other!

By following this link you can send me a friend request on Miitomo.

support.miitomo.com/fri…e35
    (The link can be used only once and is valid for 14 days.)

App is available for IOS and Android devices.

10 Comments

The only reason anyone used it was for the MyNintendo coins

I'm sorry did I just fall through somekind of time hole bavk into the past?

Everyone got sick of that thing months ago.

All it was good for was typing random immature words as the characters name, and playing around with the voice settings

darkstryder360

All it was good for was typing random immature words as the characters … All it was good for was typing random immature words as the characters name, and playing around with the voice settings

It was amusing for a short time just answering everything with filthy innuendo and no swear filter too, but I think I managed about a month maybe if that before giving up

I am fairly user the tc wants you to follow the link so that he gets a bonus.

Original Poster

Error440

I'm sorry did I just fall through somekind of time hole bavk into the … I'm sorry did I just fall through somekind of time hole bavk into the past?Everyone got sick of that thing months ago.

You should try out apps again from time to time, because maybe they did updates and added new features to it you would like!.

Original Poster

Johnny_boy

I am fairly user the tc wants you to follow the link so that he gets a … I am fairly user the tc wants you to follow the link so that he gets a bonus.

Iv only just got the game today, I'm enjoying it playing the Mii drop game trying to win a pumpkin Halloween outfit for my Mii! Main reason I put this was to try and get more friends on it hence make it more fun, its like Facebook it's no good if you have no friends on it.

Think their needs to be some more involving games on it as just dropping a Mii isn't much fun.

it's terrible, I only played it for the Nintendo reward coins then gave up when there weren't any decent rewards.

What is the point in 3 different types of coins anyway its all a mess, I miss the stars catalogue.

paully

it's terrible, I only played it for the Nintendo reward coins then gave … it's terrible, I only played it for the Nintendo reward coins then gave up when there weren't any decent rewards.

Yep the only thing worth getting on there are the zelda samus mario themes
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Virgin Media Superhub 3 Settings44
      2. What's the best gas and electric deals about ?22
      3. Teenage son new phone (1250 budget)1222
      4. TechInTheBasket?610

See more discussions