Nissan dealership labour rates?

LocalFound 31st May 2017
Hi, does anyone happen to know what Nissan charges for their labour rates. Cant seem to find anything online and they are closed. but i need to try and estimate cost of repair.
My juke is 3yrs old and the VDC light has started to come on and stay on constantly regardless of road conditions.
Many thanks in advance for any input received.
Community Updates
AskNissan
13 Comments
12 months ago (May 2016) £144 inc VAT per hour at Edinburgh Nissan dealership gtr.co.uk/for…tml
Heres an idea, give them a call and get a quote!
it usually bout £80 just for diagnosis then you get hit in the wallet.
It's probably nothing serious and could be as simple as needing new brake pads, which wouldn't be totally unusual after three years of driving.
1. Did you try looking this up on Nissan forums?
2. Would you consider going to a good local garage rather than a main nissan dealer?
A13

Here is a better idea, Op already said they were closed.

Op, as above last time we needed on it was around £80, if your is out of warranty they might ask you to pay it but then offer a discount since it's so close to the 3 years, if they don't push for a manufacturer contribution.
A13

Try reading what he has written he's already tried that
Prices can vary, but if its just over 3 years old, why not use a good local independent garage, lower rates and you can still use genuine parts.
get it put on a computer most local garages do the for free as the prices of diagnosis machines has fell so much. if they can't pick the fault then take it to Nissan or just buy ur own diagnosis Bluetooth OBD2 adapter they are under 10 quid of eBay amazon for basic ones which will do the job.
Original Poster
A13

​Thank you for your input
Original Poster
ciaozammer

It's probably nothing serious and could be as simple as needing new brake … It's probably nothing serious and could be as simple as needing new brake pads, which wouldn't be totally unusual after three years of driving.1. Did you try looking this up on Nissan forums?2. Would you consider going to a good local garage rather than a main nissan dealer?

​Possibly, i had it plugged in and a lot of Air condition errors came up. I dont know what it could be.
Original Poster
MynameisM

get it put on a computer most local garages do the for free as the prices … get it put on a computer most local garages do the for free as the prices of diagnosis machines has fell so much. if they can't pick the fault then take it to Nissan or just buy ur own diagnosis Bluetooth OBD2 adapter they are under 10 quid of eBay amazon for basic ones which will do the job.

​Have done so already. All errors said Air Condition.
Wait til they're open and try then then
A13

Wait til they're open and try then then

Cracking comeback days later
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions