Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Nissan Micra 2005 - Audio system code

Posted 17th Jan
My Nissan Micra 2005 had its audio system reset and is now asking for a code. I have the Nissan radiopass which has 2 long codes on it and I have seen there are paid services online to get the audio system code but is there anyway of getting it for free. I have listed the numbers on my radio pass below if anyone can help. Thanks in advance

BP5365564418909307

28184BC401
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

4 Comments
Check with local Nissan dealer, I was given the code free after taking my V5 down to prove I owned the car.
Some dealers charge for this. A couple of years ago a Vauxhall dealer tried to charge us £30 for a code we never initially received with the car - dealer lost and had to re-order the owners pack when we bought the car, no keycode card in the wallet.

Funny thing was the code was printed in the owners manual, 12345 it wasn't even a unique code. Thankfully we found this before we paid the £30.
Find your serial number and post that too, year and model isn’t enough I don’t think.
wixster17/01/2020 22:29

Find your serial number and post that too, year and model isn’t enough I d …Find your serial number and post that too, year and model isn’t enough I don’t think.

I have done so now.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants