Groups

Nissan Note 56 owners - question please!

Anyone out there with a 56 nissan note - could you tell me which fuse is for the cigarette charger? When we bought the car second hand seems it wasnt provided with fuse holder cover which has all the details in it.

Manual is useless!

Need to replace the fuse before this weekend!!

Thanks

14 Comments

Just pull a fuse at a time until you find the blown 1.

/thread.

Mods please expire.

Original Poster

Why expire? Im asking for a bit of help. Hence in misc. I dont want to take every fuse out if someone can help!

Babbler

Why expire? Im asking for a bit of help. Hence in misc. I dont want to … Why expire? Im asking for a bit of help. Hence in misc. I dont want to take every fuse out if someone can help!

Don't worry , but i have given you the answer......10 minutes of your time you lazy so and so

Its usually 30A so check those first.

Original Poster

Babbler

Why expire? Im asking for a bit of help. Hence in misc. I dont want to … Why expire? Im asking for a bit of help. Hence in misc. I dont want to take every fuse out if someone can help!

moob

Im sorry I asked! Jeez. Simple question if someone had same car and could check. Remind me to never help you! Community spirit huh? No wonder the world is the way it is!

Thanks - at least thats a bit helpful!

Both fuse 18 and fuse 20 is listed (both 15 amp) so try them first

Original Poster

jp85

Both fuse 18 and fuse 2. listed (both 15 amp) so try them first

Thank you. Appreciate the help and the fact some ppl still like to help.

moob

30A on a cigarette lighter? Lol.

Babbler

Im sorry I asked! Jeez. Simple question if someone had same car and … Im sorry I asked! Jeez. Simple question if someone had same car and could check. Remind me to never help you!

Don't be like that wheres your community spirit?

Hope this helps

http://i734.photobucket.com/albums/ww347/The_Therapist/WP_000006-Copy.jpg

Original Poster

The Therapist

Hope this helps

Thanks for that - Still confused as to which one is the cig lighter. Maybe its in the engine compartment fuse box. Cheers. Going to fix this today hopefully...

Original Poster

OH - I get it - its early! Its the bottom right ones. RR and FR pwr sockets!

Thanks - glad to see some people still like helping others!

Babbler

OH - I get it - its early! Its the bottom right ones. RR and FR pwr … OH - I get it - its early! Its the bottom right ones. RR and FR pwr sockets! :)Thanks - glad to see some people still like helping others!

How on earth has the human race come this far...oO

Original Poster

jonny619447

How on earth has the human race come this far...oO

Devolution

I was bleary eyed. And very little sleep.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …159390
      2. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1846
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread415914104
      4. New Nintendo 3DS XL – SNES Edition available in UK from October820

See more discussions