Groups
    EXPIRED

Nivea summer essentials??

Last night some one had found an offer at asda for a Nivea summer essentials pack marked at £5 each or 3 for £3. So I did a bit of grocery shopping and added 6 to my basket, the offer was showing on my total so I added more items as the minimum order is £25. My shopping has just been delivered the driver handed me the receipt and on it the Nivea packs are priced at £5 each so £30 in total. I explained to the driver about the deal and he said someone would ring me. I obviously didn't keep any of the 6 packs and the driver requested my £30 refund. Are they within their rights to do this or have I got an argument? I have got an order conformation showing the saving, or am I wasting my time?

4 Comments

They're perfectly within their rights to do it. It will say in the T&Cs that prices will be as they are on the day of delivery.

Original Poster

Ok thanks for your help. I won't waste my time or money on a phone call then. Shame though !!

Just for extra clarity:

3.3.1 Prices on the Site are the prices charged in store on that day. As … 3.3.1 Prices on the Site are the prices charged in store on that day. As prices may change on a daily basis, and the Site is updated overnight, prices are therefore a guide only. There may be variations by the time We are due to Deliver, or You are due to Collect, Your order. When You shop online You will pay the same price (excluding Our online only promotions) that You would pay if You came to Our Store to do Your shopping on the day of delivery.

Source: groceries.asda.com/asd…tml

Original Poster

Thank you for your help, appreciate it.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Help O2 wont repair my sony experia xz45
      2. Virgin Media - what is a good price?613
      3. Need Bright Red Exterior Paint. HELP!!33
      4. Do you turn clothes inside out before washing?1827

See more discussions