Groups

NJ OFFICIAL THREAD - 11:11:11 11/1/11

MIND = BLOWN

What's gonna happen in just over an hour. Is the world going to collapse?
    If so does that mean I won't have to pay back weekly for my tv I bought from brighthouse?
    What are your plans to celebrate this momentous day!...

46 Comments

I'm going to celebrate by putting 11:11 11/01/2011 and making it look not that great.

Indeed, its 2011, where is the miracle?!

a griffin will take u away.

Original Poster

whatsThePoint

shouldn't that be a matching 11-11-11 on 11-11-11

True. If the world doesn't explode today it will definitely do so in November!

numptyj

True. If the world doesn't explode today it will definitely do so in … True. If the world doesn't explode today it will definitely do so in November!

I bet you a million pounds it doesn't............and if it does then you win.

Did anything significant (like the world ending) happen at the same time in 1911?

Original Poster

greg_68

Did anything significant (like the world ending) happen at the same time … Did anything significant (like the world ending) happen at the same time in 1911?

There was a mass wipeout of humans, but cos there weren't many media resources then it didn't get reported on...
    Why do you think there are not many people over 100 exactly because of that reason

whatsThePoint

shouldn't that be a matching 11-11-11 on 11-11-11

^^^^This

Numpty you numpty

greg_68

Did anything significant (like the world ending) happen at the same time … Did anything significant (like the world ending) happen at the same time in 1911?

Don't be silly they never had Computers back then :-)

Banned

Awesome thread NJ. My favourite of the day so far. I'm going to let out an audible yelp in the middle of the office at 11.11.11am.

Original Poster

nikkib123

^^^^ThisNumpty you numpty

Ssssh, it's still all ones!

Original Poster

master_chief

Awesome thread NJ. My favourite of the day so far. I'm going to let out … Awesome thread NJ. My favourite of the day so far. I'm going to let out an audible yelp in the middle of the office at 11.11.11am.

Nice.

Mind = blown when you see what number your post is lol

numptyj

Ssssh, it's still all ones!

It has to be perfectly symmetrical or it does not count

Banned

If Misc wasn;t so dead these days we could try and get to post #111 by 11:11am...

Looks more like what I have in the bank ........Not

numptyj

There was a mass wipeout of humans, but cos there weren't many media … There was a mass wipeout of humans, but cos there weren't many media resources then it didn't get reported on...Why do you think there are not many people over 100 exactly because of that reason

I was surprised to see just how many people in the UK are over 100 and it's projected that 10 Million of the UK population today will live to be over 100.

Bye Bye NHS and pensions. lol

The end is nigh!

Again...
    Edited by: "Adam2050" 11th Jan 2011

I I I ?

I think there's a song about it here

Banned

I am going back to bed.

We should really know if anything is going to happen as all the peeps in the timezones before us would be dead, seems they're not so we should be ok I hope.

Original Poster

DLM

I am going back to bed.

The motto of a true slacker.

Banned

numptyj

Her children must look at her as a true inspitational figure...

Banned

greg_68

We should really know if anything is going to happen as all the peeps in … We should really know if anything is going to happen as all the peeps in the timezones before us would be dead, seems they're not so we should be ok I hope.

Only one timezone that counts in this world and that's the mighty GMT!

Original Poster

greg_68

We should really know if anything is going to happen as all the peeps in … We should really know if anything is going to happen as all the peeps in the timezones before us would be dead, seems they're not so we should be ok I hope.

But think about it if they're dead then they can report on it!

Oh lawd the end is nigh.

If we don't die I will be making a leaving hukd thread*

*lolwut

Just off the phone to my mate in Australia and there's no answer....

*gulp*

Brighthouse? Sh!tehouse more like! Their prices are a rip off to begin with and the interest charged is phenomenal. They're just a store for chavs who spend most of their giro on fags, booze, and weed, and need to be able to pay just a couple of quid a week for the next hundred years.

Banned

anewman

Brighthouse? Sh!tehouse more like! Their prices are a rip off to begin … Brighthouse? Sh!tehouse more like! Their prices are a rip off to begin with and the interest charged is phenomenal. They're just a store for chavs who spend most of their giro on fags, booze, and weed, and need to be able to pay just a couple of quid a week for the next hundred years.

Late to the party I see.

Original Poster

anewman

Brighthouse? Sh!tehouse more like! Their prices are a rip off to begin … Brighthouse? Sh!tehouse more like! Their prices are a rip off to begin with and the interest charged is phenomenal. They're just a store for chavs who spend most of their giro on fags, booze, and weed, and need to be able to pay just a couple of quid a week for the next hundred years.

Summed up beautifully, a true linguist.

anewman

Don't forget the 50p a week they also have to pay to their 3000% apr QuickQuid loan

Original Poster

looooool

Banned

numptyj

I am slacker and I am proud to admit it

Original Poster

Awwwww how cute

so much for that!

Original Poster

Looks like I have to keep paying brighthouse everyweek!

nikkib123

Awwwww how cute

That has to be the BEST thread put down ever. X)

Syzable

That has to be the BEST thread put down ever. X)

It was cute though, waiting till exactly the right time X)

Original Poster

Haha thanks nikki

I thought it would be a bit of a fail if the thread didn't have at least one comment on the time the actual thread is based on!

11 november is the real day i am not going out and staying in bed just in case everything ok today.

numptyj

Haha thanks nikki :pI thought it would be a bit of a fail if the thread … Haha thanks nikki :pI thought it would be a bit of a fail if the thread didn't have at least one comment on the time the actual thread is based on!

Cute
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
      4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions