Groups

nme order

just heard from them at long last ordered of them 5th jan been emailing them and phoning them but had no answer but today received this

Thanks for the email, unfortunately this has not yet been shipped yet due to us taking a stock count over the last two weeks we have been unable to catch up as of yet, thanks for your patience on this order and we will get this dispatched as soon as possible for you, abd let you know via email as soon as this does go.
    Kind Regards
    Mathew
    NME
    Customer Care
    Tel: 08445 670 839

4 Comments

I'm still waiting for my order too! tbh I'd given up on it
    3 delivered for £6.04 ?? we'll see!

Original Poster

tell you the truthi had given up to seeing the items as their not even answering phone and i have been emailing them for about a week but after receving email this afternoon you never know
    fingers crossed they might deliver
    when i receive email that its been despatched i add it to this post

Original Poster

Dear xx
    The above order has been dispatched to the address below:
    xx
    If you selected First Class post, your order will be with you in the next 2 - 3 working days. If you do not receive your order within 5 working days, please contact Customer Services on 01926 884 500 or reply to this email.
    If you selected a delivery option requiring signature (Recorded Signed For, Special Delivery, Airsure, International Delivery or Courier Services) you will shortly receive your Dispatch Tracking number by email.
    Your Sincerely
    Customer Services

Original Poster

yea order came today at eight good luck everybody
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Budget gaming pc with capability of overclock ?23
      2. Flights only Dominican Republic33
      3. Buy back on Euros to £££34
      4. Iphone 7 - What Case?59