NNNNOooooooooooooo my right of speech!

81 replies
Found 5th Feb 2009
No way, getting rid of my thread is bullpoo. You should be deleting said "mothers meeting" threads not mine. Why can't I show my appreciation for a member of HUKD. I don't even understand this BG1 thread nonsense.

HUKD made me cry. Don't move to feedback or delete or you'll take my sanity.

81 Comments

lol go to feedback and the "where did my thread go" thread............then ask for it to b back

Original Poster

But my point will be forgotten and unheard there

acecatcher3;4295948

lol go to feedback and the "where did my thread go" … lol go to feedback and the "where did my thread go" thread............then ask for it to b back

This^^^

Spamming threads is serious business, the mods take action against the culprits.

THESAINT, they are coming for you.

thesaint;4295963

This^^^Spamming threads is serious business, the mods take action against … This^^^Spamming threads is serious business, the mods take action against the culprits.

the stain should know:thumbsup:

Original Poster

Spamming threads? It (was) one thread, my thread, if people don't like what the title reads they won't/shouldn't click on it.

Original Poster

Someone explain, shed some light on this horrific situation. What, why, how. Will I ever get my thread back :-(

Snailman;4295978

Spamming threads? It (was) one thread, my thread, if people don't like … Spamming threads? It (was) one thread, my thread, if people don't like what the title reads they won't/shouldn't click on it.

Welcome to "The Misc".

Sadly, members think they can spam a thread if it's by a member they don't like, or supporting a member they don't like.
When they get infracted/suspended for it, they blame everyone but themselves.

Banned

thesaint;4296033

Welcome to "The Misc". :)Sadly, members think they can spam a thread if … Welcome to "The Misc". :)Sadly, members think they can spam a thread if it's by a member they don't like, or supporting a member they don't like.When they get infracted/suspended for it, they blame everyone but themselves.

and you've never done it?

if you say you havent then your lying

Original Poster

I knew it, it would get moved to feedback. They have taken part of my sanity. Of which I have little anyway. How could you HUKD.

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/funny-pictures-emo-bath.jpg

ODB_69;4296042

and you've never done it?if you say you havent then your lying

surely not?
http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk10/pauls7010/thlololollololxs1.gif

Snailman;4296032

Someone explain, shed some light on this horrific situation. What, why, … Someone explain, shed some light on this horrific situation. What, why, how. Will I ever get my thread back :-(

Ask in ]Where did my thread go, be concise, and to the point. The moderators have started to remove unwarranted garbage from "Feedback".

Original Poster

thesaint;4296033

Welcome to "The Misc". :)Sadly, members think they can spam a thread if … Welcome to "The Misc". :)Sadly, members think they can spam a thread if it's by a member they don't like, or supporting a member they don't like.When they get infracted/suspended for it, they blame everyone but themselves.

Does that mean I might get my thread back?

http://www.texasescapes.com/TexasPanhandleTowns/QuitaqueTexas/QuitaqueTexasSouthLightAtEndOfRailroadTunnel1106EBlackwell.jpg

thesaint;4296071

Ask in ]Where did my thread go, be concise, and to the point. The … Ask in ]Where did my thread go, be concise, and to the point. The moderators have started to remove unwarranted garbage from "Feedback".

are you leaving us at last:)http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk10/pauls7010/thStupidPeopleLarge.jpg

ODB_69;4296042

and you've never done it?if you say you havent then your lying

No point in answering the question then, as it appears to be rhetorical.

Original Poster

skusey;4296081

are you leaving us at last:)

Ironic picture since you spelt Mischief wrong in your bio thingy by your avatar.

Snailman;4296135

Ironic picture since you spelt Mischief wrong in your bio thingy by your … Ironic picture since you spelt Mischief wrong in your bio thingy by your avatar.

amended:thumbsup:

i learnt most of the rules on this site thru infractions lol

Original Poster

skusey;4296141

ammended:thumbsup:

http://se.inf.ethz.ch/people/leitner/erl_g/image/tea_cup_small.jpg

Well played.

ODB_69;4296149

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/323405/who-am-i/showpost.php?p=4144522&postcount=25http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/320105/are-we-going-to-have-another-cat-ur/showpost.php?p=4097011&postcount=2http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/316371/ds-card/showpost.php?p=4036586&postcount=5http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/314501/omg-and-whoopie-doo/showpost.php?p=4006587&postcount=16thats just a few

Thanks. :?

What is it that you are showing me/us? :thinking:

Banned

thesaint;4296191

Thanks. :?What is it that you are showing me/us? :thinking:

like u dont know :roll:

Banned

thesaint;4296191

Thanks. :?What is it that you are showing me/us? :thinking:

Stupidity, wasn't something I had you down for.

Do you need diagrams?

Banned

guv;4296283

Stupidity, wasn't something I had you down for.

maybe you didnt ;-)

ODB_69;4296210

like u dont know :roll:

So to prove that I spam threads by members I don't like, you post links to threads by:

1. teambintip
2. cloudthecat
3. kingkenny
4. sassie

A good point well made.

Banned

thesaint;4296310

So to prove that I spam threads by members I don't like, you post links … So to prove that I spam threads by members I don't like, you post links to threads by:1. teambintip2. cloudthecat3. kingkenny4. sassieA good point well made.

WOW....you really dont get it to do you? :?

:lol:

lately your just too easy! still waiting for your answer on the other threads about u not reading the thread etc too

Banned

thesaint;4296033

Sadly, members think they can spam a thread if it's by a member they … Sadly, members think they can spam a thread if it's by a member they don't like, [COLOR="Red"]or supporting a member they don't like.[/COLOR]When they get infracted/suspended for it, they blame everyone but themselves.

ODB_69;4296330

WOW....you really dont get it to do you? :?lately your just too easy! … WOW....you really dont get it to do you? :?lately your just too easy! still waiting for your answer on the other threads about u not reading the thread etc too

He's trying to be clever by suggesting his comment didnt cover supporting a member he does like as a reason to spam.

Sad, but true. But then you already know how pedantic he is.

dont quite the dayjob thesaint

Banned

guv;4296393

He's trying to be clever by suggesting his comment didnt cover supporting … He's trying to be clever by suggesting his comment didnt cover supporting a member he does like as a reason to spam.Sad, but true. But then you already know how pedantic he is.

well...my point was he aint got a clue about this spamming malarkey...

but...do Sassie and Saint get on? looks like shes having a go at him in 1 of them

tbh cba to go through them all...do an advanced search for him saying SPAMMED..cba to look through it all

did u see that thread the other day where I had to teach him too Guv?

ODB_69;4296434

well...my point was he aint got a clue about this spamming malarkey...

Read my post again, it was easy to understand if you didn't pre-judge what I wrote.

I only made one point in my (short)statement, if you are going to quote me, and then bring in a completely different angle, then you really should explain, as it appears you didn't read it to all that have a good comprehension of English.

ODB_69;4296434

but...do Sassie and Saint get on? looks like shes having a go at him in … but...do Sassie and Saint get on? looks like shes having a go at him in 1 of them

sassie and I get on fine.

ODB_69;4296434

tbh cba to go through them all...do an advanced search for him saying … tbh cba to go through them all...do an advanced search for him saying SPAMMED..cba to look through it all

You really should, you may then find a thread that I spammed because I do not like the OP.
(You won't, but you should at least try).

Me being a permanent target of yours is not really working out.

Banned

thesaint;4296549

I only made one point in my (short)statement, if you are going to quote … I only made one point in my (short)statement, if you are going to quote me, and then bring in a completely different angle, then you really should explain, as it appears you didn't read it to all that have a good comprehension of English.

what???

thesaint;4296549

You really should, you may then find a thread that I spammed because I do … You really should, you may then find a thread that I spammed because I do not like the OP.(You won't, but you should at least try).

So you just put 'SPAMMED ' in to Troll then? makes sense!

thesaint;4296549

OMG....ROFL

How many times have I proved you wrong lately? Seriously? what about the one the other day where you told someone to spam LEGITIMATE threads???

hotukdeals.com/ite…om/

you continually trying to be smart doesnt work out even more!!!

why do you like spamming threads so much are you really that bored???

yu should change your username to The Spam

lol no h4te etc etc lmfao

saint just got owned

Banned

thesaint;4296549

I only made one point in my (short)statement, if you are going to quote … I only made one point in my (short)statement, if you are going to quote me, and then bring in a completely different angle, then you really should explain, as it appears you didn't read it to all that have a good comprehension of English.

Like that makes sense!

You really should, you may then find a thread that I spammed because I do … You really should, you may then find a thread that I spammed because I do not like the OP.

I LOL. (Seriously.)

OBD LOL too - (Seriously.)

Banned

lots of lol-a rama going on here

Banned

oh...how about here Saint?

hotukdeals.com/ite…=41

OP...to be honest, I'd be VERY surprised if Saint DIDNT spam you thread

***bows at ODB's greatness***

Banned

ODB_69;4296709

oh...how about here … oh...how about here Saint?http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/328561/jammylad-sold-me-a-stolen-phone-adv/showpost.php?p=4223559&postcount=41OP...to be honest, I'd be VERY surprised if Saint DIDNT spam you thread

reported for being a swot for finding the evidence :w00t:

Banned

ilovepink;4296728

***bows at ODB's greatness***

;-) not so bad yourself x
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA21113
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769538
    3. Highway code and use of indicators (or lack thereof)4177
    4. Anyone else bored of video gaming2642

See more discussions