Found 2nd Mar 2010
Only just fixed ylod on Sunday and just happened again!!!.
I think it's time to get a slim one, what do yu think?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
24 Comments

Original Poster

I just tried taking my disc out and it turned on lol.
Well I've took the game out and will backup everything before it happns again, anyone know how to transfer all data, or do I jut put my current hardrive in a slim?

Original Poster

Am I talking to a brick wall?

JaYy_dOg;7999290

Am I talking to a brick wall?

Yes :w00t: Or talking to the computer, either way

Sunday YLoD, Monday Leap Year bug, Tuesday YLoD again.

Where are the Xbox 360 fanboys?

As I said in your previous thread - DIY YLOD fixes don't usually last that long.

Yes I'd buy a slim now. They seem to be less affected by YLOD and BRD.

Sell the old one on eBay to get some cash back.

Abvance;7999320

Sunday YLoD, Monday Leap Year bug, Tuesday YLoD again.Where are the Xbox … Sunday YLoD, Monday Leap Year bug, Tuesday YLoD again.Where are the Xbox 360 fanboys?

I'm here, yes get an xbox, you know it makes sense :whistling:

All part of Sony's evil plan.

This remeinds me some advice I was given about sony TVs. The advice was not to touch them as the solder they used was designed to disintergrate. This was advice given to me by someone who used to work for them!

Banned

You wouldn't get this problem with the 360!

master_chief;7999660

You wouldn't get this problem with the 360!

Indeed, it would have failed long ago ;-)

Banned

Off topic but I like the curtain effect on IGN's website!

Original Poster

Ok cool, what are the best deals on both ps3 slim 250gb and xbox 360 elite?

Original Poster

master_chief;7999693

Off topic but I like the curtain effect on IGN's website!

Wow! That was random!

Banned

JaYy_dOg;7999716

Wow! That was random!

Well it is kinda related in a fashion. I was on IGN at the same time as reading this thread.

JaYy_dOg;7999712

Ok cool, what are the best deals on both ps3 slim 250gb and xbox 360 … Ok cool, what are the best deals on both ps3 slim 250gb and xbox 360 elite?

]http//ww…846

Thats a good Xbox deal.

Original Poster

Mallinersha;7999755

]http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/feature.html/ref=amb_link_85353073_1?ie=UTF8&docId=1000095443&pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=center-1&pf_rd_r=1703Q3W1PN2CZ9RBS231&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=126792507&pf_rd_i=506846Thats a good Xbox deal.

It says add boishock 2 in basket and either a expansion pack thingy or a game for free.
I added elite + boishock 2 + expansion pack ad came up with a total of £290 something. Am I doing something wrong or am I mistaken about it?

JaYy_dOg;8000003

It says add boishock 2 in basket and either a expansion pack thingy or a … It says add boishock 2 in basket and either a expansion pack thingy or a game for free.I added elite + boishock 2 + expansion pack ad came up with a total of £290 something. Am I doing something wrong or am I mistaken about it?

You need to go right through to the final screen for the discount to be applied.

Original Poster

Mallinersha;8000117

You need to go right through to the final screen for the discount to be … You need to go right through to the final screen for the discount to be applied.

So what's the final price?

JaYy_dOg;8000234

So what's the final price?

http://i49.tinypic.com/2w4ledc.png

Original Poster

Mallinersha;8000314

Thanks mate. Repped

JaYy_dOg;8000333

Thanks mate. Repped

No probs, returned the favour...

Original Poster

Mallinersha;8000362

No probs, returned the favour...

Cheers mate :thumbsup:

sainsburys.co.uk/sol…ult
sainsburys bundles start at £144 arcade with games or elite £174 with pure and batman walk in walk out
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322841
    2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!564105
    3. Add one, leave one game54315402
    4. hotukdeals features in current edition of computer active magazine33

See more discussions