No Amazon Prime offer?

Posted 29th Nov
For the last two years, I've had an email from Amazon offering Prime for £59.99 instead of £79.99 but I've seen nothing this year! Has anyone heard about this?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

11 Comments
I've not heard about no offer not being not offered.
£11.99 for 3 months prime offer for me.
They usually have it on offer in the lead up to amazon prime day.
Yeah, I've heard nothing this year. Damn! I'll have to buy the full-priced membership but I reeeeeeeeally don't want to!
Only obvious offer is effectively £11.98 discount over 15 months, but no doubt could be offered a sweetener if (allowed to) threaten to terminate after mandatory 3month trial term amazon.co.uk/ama…OMO
although the mathematically agile may recognise that as a poor alternative to the otherwise usual freebie 30day free trial that can be extended by another freebie 30days if pushing the right buttons at the right time with Amazon CS.
Probably because 20 thousand £79 customers complained the next day demanding the difference.
sushiewushie29/11/2019 20:10

Yeah, I've heard nothing this year. Damn! I'll have to buy the full-priced …Yeah, I've heard nothing this year. Damn! I'll have to buy the full-priced membership but I reeeeeeeeally don't want to!

I too was in the same boat, ended up signing up full price. If the offer returns you can always contact customer support and ask them to sign you up for a year at the reduced amount.
Well, I've just signed up to 3 months of Prime for now. Better than nowt! 🤪
Had amazon prime for a few month, not really many good offers and had to pay delivery on a washing machine, apart from the TV not great value.
It was £59 in August as I renewed mine then, not seen it come down since39204328-WtSil.jpg

Actually it was July, I must have had a months Sub left when I renewed

hotukdeals.com/dea…944
Edited by: "Thetrout" 30th Nov
I must have still been in my year at that point!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions