Groups

No Bluetooth on Acer Aspire 5920G BLU-RAY Laptop £479.99 @ CDiscount

This deal was posted here around christmas time and I bought one myself. The very reason i went for this deal was the cashback, and spec said laptop had bluetooth and blueray disc. I got this laptop delivered under 2 days and realized that infact it does not have bluetooth. I got a pdf print version of the website as it advertised it had a bluetooth(today they changed bluetooth to no). But most of us who placed an order before 4th of Jan, the website had read laptop had bluetooth.

I contacted CS regarding this and i was IMMEDIATELY OFFERED A VOUCHER OF 30GBP IF I KEEP MY LAPTOP. And right now dealextreme is doing a bluetooth dongle delivered for 2.5GBP. so all those who bought their laptops before 4th jan give CS a ring and you will get a 30GBP voucher. I still have got the pdf which says it had bluetooth(remember since now they changed it to no). If anybody wants a copy of it PM me wiht their email id.
    Hope this information helps someone.

8 Comments

Didnt buy one, but nice of you too supply the info!
    Heat and rep added

Hmmm hold out for a £40 voucher

why have you posted this as a deal? why do you not just put this info in the original deal?

hotukdeals.com/ite…e=3

How much would it cost to place a BT card internally into the laptop? Is that possible?

Your observation and offer for documentary proof is commendable, but I suspect probably posted in an incorrect category and liable to attract seriously cold voting.
    I would be appreciative of your efforts if I had purchased this item :thumbsup:

curofone;3961339

why have you posted this as a deal? why do you not just put this info in … why have you posted this as a deal? why do you not just put this info in the original deal?http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/303468/acer-aspire-5920g-blu-ray-laptop-fo/showthread.php?t=303468&page=3

It looks like he did, so not sure why posted here...

]http//ww…=33

i got this laptop as well but from amazon.it has a bluetooth button but no bluetooth.i only got it for blu ray and playing games does both perfectly

You could put a BT dongle in it.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. RIP DOCTOR WHO710
      2. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial1218
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?67
      4. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1430

See more discussions