No claim bonus

Found 29th Sep 2017
This is my first year car insurance. Just wanna know after how many years you get no claim bonus?? I am with axa insurance if anyone here knows how axa's no claim bonus works please let me know. My insurance year is finishing in november.
Community Updates
  1. Ask
  1. Ask
You gain 1 years no claim bonus for each full policy term you're accident and claim free.... So if your renewal is November and you have not claimed you will have 1 years no claims bonus.
Edited by: "JohnnyRoller" 29th Sep 2017
As your insurance comes towards the end of 1 year ( ie in the next week or two ) go on a compare site, preferably 2 or 3 sites (putting 1yr for NCB earned ) . Find the best price for equivalent insurance (same excess and cover) and ask Axa to match it . Take any TCB/Quidco into account also .

Do this EVERY year as insurance companies generally give a 20% -30% "Introductory bonus" to get your custom , as this is removed after the first year it can often negate the effect of you being a year older , more experienced , and with a years NCB .

I compare and change companies virtually every year and always save 20% -30% (plus any cashback) on my insurers renewal quote . Of course to do this you must keep your licence clean and hopefully not be involved in a claim .
Edited by: "rogparki" 29th Sep 2017
Post a comment

Top Discussions

Top Merchants