Groups

no claims discount for named drivers.

can anyoone give me any insurance companies that are offering this online.my friend has been driving for 20 years but has always been on a partners policy but now wants to have her own. have done a quick search and found a few companies offering discounts but they have all been over the phone quotations.would like to get an online price.has anyone got any experience of taking this paticular route on insurance.any advice would be appreciated

9 Comments

The only one i know of is directline

cis do this also

hollypinder;2223253

The only one i know of is directline

ditto

In regards to the above two posts, you're mixing up two things, the difference between an insurer which gives (limited) NCD to named drivers for future policies with them and companies that look at previous driving experience with no formal NCD. Many companies offer the latter to a small extent, but it won't be a sizable amount in most cases.

Original Poster

norwich union do it aa do it but none seem too quote online and directline and even tesco

I have a feeling admiral do.....but not 100% sure.

Dont forget, quite a lot of insurers offer quidco for new policies

Original Poster

thearbiter65;2223390

I have a feeling admiral do.....but not 100% sure.Dont forget, quite a … I have a feeling admiral do.....but not 100% sure.Dont forget, quite a lot of insurers offer quidco for new policies

cant get quidco unless its done online and thats my point.

The only thing to consider is usually it is only the company giving named driver NCD that will accept it - so limits your shopping around.

Its always worth getting a quote inc the partner as a named driver. It may actually be cheaper for some reason even without the supposed ncd

quidco.com/?se…nce
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do I do if item is damaged I bought on eBay.913
      2. Iphone 6 to which handset?610
      3. SCS add ons... are they worth it??11
      4. Any advice on mobile networks.1013

See more discussions