Groups

No comments when viewing HUKD in Safari on iPhone 6plus - whats happened

not sure how this has happened, but when I select **** to view in Safari all I get is the header (deal) details and no comments at all ??

7 Comments

Supermod

Can you provide a screenshot please so I can see what you're getting?

Original Poster

magicjay1986

Can you provide a screenshot please so I can see what you're getting?

can't appear to upload picture to HUKD
    can you advice how to
    Thanks

Just to add I had HUKD on my iphones for years, never had a problem
    now when I open any deal i can't see any comments what so ever
    Edited by: "BignRed84" 27th Sep 2016

Supermod

BignRed84

can't appear to upload picture to HUKDcan you advice how to Thanks

Fire the team a message and they'll pick it up with you - hotukdeals.com/con…act

Original Poster

magicjay1986

Fire the team a message and they'll pick it up with you - … Fire the team a message and they'll pick it up with you - http://www.hotukdeals.com/contact

Done that, Thanks

Might sound daft but this happens to me quite often and all I do is go back 1 page then click on the deal/question again and the comments are there.

Original Poster

howarth3

Might sound daft but this happens to me quite often and all I do is go … Might sound daft but this happens to me quite often and all I do is go back 1 page then click on the deal/question again and the comments are there.

Tried that, no difference
    the odd thing is this has only recently happened, I've had HUKD permanently on my iphone browser for years and never had this issue

Same thing happens to me everyday, all I do is go back one page then load deal again. You have to keep doing this if it still does not appear. Comments will eventually appear.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. which drill bit set for bosch cordless drill ixo range? hex?11
      2. GP Vaccinations: telling patient they are out of stock and go private44
      3. Has your £2.50 Topcashback been paid from the last offer?22
      4. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!2027

See more discussions