No Dead Pixel Guarantee?

Found 18th Aug 2017
Anyone know of anywhere that offers this? On monitors or TV's. Obviously happy to pay an extra fee for it.
Community Updates
Ask
4 Comments
Buy from Amazon and send back if you're not happy, yeah it costs £3.99 to return but they're happy to accept returns with no quibble. I've just gone through three monitors before settling with the right one. No problem returning any of them for no reason other than not being happy.
Anything you buy online can be returned up to 14 days from the point of delivery for no reason at all, that's why I always buy monitors and TV's online, if it has dead pixels just tell them you changed your mind, there's no need to even mention dead pixels, it's your right to cancel.

It use to be Distance selling Regulations but now it's part of the Consumer Contracts Regulations.
Plus one for Amazon.
parasitemol16 h, 39 m ago

Buy from Amazon and send back if you're not happy, yeah it costs £3.99 to …Buy from Amazon and send back if you're not happy, yeah it costs £3.99 to return but they're happy to accept returns with no quibble. I've just gone through three monitors before settling with the right one. No problem returning any of them for no reason other than not being happy.

It's free to return to Amazon, you need to say your're not happy with the quality.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants