No deals on prime subscription

Found 18th Nov 2017
does anyone know if there will be any discounts on the prime membership this year? mine has just ended I paid 59 last year but no offers this year

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
15 Comments

You'll probably have to wait until next week at the earliest.

Remember, BF still hasn't started with more deals expected e.g. the Tesco Fire Stick deal.

Original Poster

Ok shall have to be patient then lol it ran out today and I'm an Amazon addict haha

Get an online course - theres a few threads on here.

Buy a year nus card for £13.50 delivered to your home. Sign up to amazon prime student (free for 6 months) then £39 for 12 months. or after the 6 months - open up a new amazon account and sign up again for student.

Original Poster

Caroline_199334 m ago

Get an online course - theres a few threads on here. Buy a year nus card …Get an online course - theres a few threads on here. Buy a year nus card for £13.50 delivered to your home. Sign up to amazon prime student (free for 6 months) then £39 for 12 months. or after the 6 months - open up a new amazon account and sign up again for student.

Have you tried this? Does it actually work?

aliceb8435 m ago

Have you tried this? Does it actually work?

Yes it does work, ive done it a few times now.

+1 for the nuc card and I don't study . nuc has a selection of study places including your local council study centre so choose say maths level 2, take picture, select home delivery then pay.

You will get a email from nuc with your details, keep note of the student number and download the nuc app. Take a screenshot of the app with your details on and send it to amazon for verification.
All yours .....

It sounds long but honestly it's 20 mins job in total.

Original Poster

I started looking into it earlier and thought it was a bit complex ... I didn't know what course to say and time started or completed etc but I might give it a go tomoro thank you

Misslovely18th Nov

+1 for the nuc card and I don't study . nuc has a selection of study …+1 for the nuc card and I don't study . nuc has a selection of study places including your local council study centre so choose say maths level 2, take picture, select home delivery then pay. You will get a email from nuc with your details, keep note of the student number and download the nuc app. Take a screenshot of the app with your details on and send it to amazon for verification. All yours ..... It sounds long but honestly it's 20 mins job in total.

Have had my student amazon going for a good few years now even though i have stopped studying. They just havent put me onto the full prime as yet for some reason.

Original Poster

Ok I'm going to do it. I have googled a course at my local college that's started , cake decorating ABC level 1 award would this be accepted?

aliceb841 m ago

Ok I'm going to do it. I have googled a course at my local college that's …Ok I'm going to do it. I have googled a course at my local college that's started , cake decorating ABC level 1 award would this be accepted?

Yeah should be fine. As long as they can provide some kind of proof thats all Amazon will look for.

Original Poster

No scratch that it's £347!!!!!! Where can I get a free course??

Original Poster

I'm on shaw academy and typed in some details it's given me 30 days access and an it selected a diploma in photography course which it says I'm now signed up to?!?!?! Very strange

Original Poster

Ok so I will try nus site with this shawacadamy course .... I'm not holding my breath

Original Poster

Shaw academy isn't recognised on nus.... back to drawing board

Not sure if you’ve done it yet but I got a course with careers for £12 last year (master brewer! Lol)
look out for one with them and you should be all good
e-careers.co.uk/int…p=s

something like this one at £9
wowcher.co.uk/dea…933

Hope we you get sorted
che
Edited by: "chedixon" 11th Dec 2017
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions