No Ebay £1 offers?

Posted 10th Apr
Community Updates
Top comments
How many more times...
Edited by: "Haircut_100" 10th Apr
ashmac10/04/2020 13:56

Use logic and think about why there wouldn’t be £1 seller fee .. …Use logic and think about why there wouldn’t be £1 seller fee ....................

You can't fix stupid and you can't quarantine it either!!
Use logic and think about why there wouldn’t be £1 seller fee ....................
13 Comments
How many more times...
Edited by: "Haircut_100" 10th Apr
I think I’ll start a discussion about this too soon just for a laugh
51st....
Use logic and think about why there wouldn’t be £1 seller fee ....................
I’m waiting for one too.
Maybe I should ask

Use logic and think about why there wouldn’t be £1 seller fee .. …Use logic and think about why there wouldn’t be £1 seller fee ....................

You can't fix stupid and you can't quarantine it either!!
Either people don't bother searching or the search remains badly broken or both... I knew I was missing seeing something today on HUKD. Thanks to the OP for sorting it out.

Smartphones and always on internet have ensured that "shoot first and maybe think later" thrives. It is not just social media but also some really stupid emails at work.
it’s been and gone, and will be back in it’s own time
I heard a whisper about something happing across the country, but like the op I've had my head stuck in the sand while living in my cave
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions