Groups

No epic threads these days..

Strongly missed by me for one

25 Comments

Are you saying "The Misc" is boring as "F"?

Banned

whats an epic thread, see it posted lots but dont really get it

less bg1 = less epic threads

Original Poster

sassie;5278032

whats an epic thread, see it posted lots but dont really get it

Are you kidding, you where usually a prime ingredient of them!! :thumbsup:

Banned

kungfu;5278043

oh, so you mean crap threads, why did you just say that then

Original Poster

sassie;5278064

oh, so you mean crap threads, why did you just say that then

lol ok yeah, anyway youd love them back as much as me

kungfu;5278043

:giggle: sass u gotta admit when u get angry on a thread...intrest levels for that thread do triple!!

thing is there are a lot of people on here who know how to push buttons...and to be fair we love to hate them...where has proximo gone...he was legendary!

Banned

kungfu;5278083

lol ok yeah, anyway youd love them back as much as me

think most people have given up, theres a line between taking the mick and personally hounding folk, so most just dont bother

Original Poster

sassie;5278102

think most people have given up, theres a line between taking the mick … think most people have given up, theres a line between taking the mick and personally hounding folk, so most just dont bother

thing is tho, if an epic was posted in the next few mins... 100's of lurkers would suddenly appear and take the bait, theyre all sat waiting for it :thumbsup:

Banned

magicbeans;5278095

:giggle: sass u gotta admit when u get angry on a thread...intrest … :giggle: sass u gotta admit when u get angry on a thread...intrest levels for that thread do triple!!thing is there are a lot of people on here who know how to push buttons...and to be fair we love to hate them...where has proximo gone...he was legendary!

i dont get angry, i get even - lol

only joking, people on here think i get angry and have steam coming out of all 3 ears, i dont i just say it how i see it and it probably omes across as agressive, my main thing was i was supposed to be reading before i hit post, well even when read it came across as ok, so apart from having a head transplant i dont seem to be able to change my posting style

kungfu;5278118

thing is tho, if an epic was posted in the next few mins... 100's of … thing is tho, if an epic was posted in the next few mins... 100's of lurkers would suddenly appear and take the bait, theyre all sat waiting for it :thumbsup:

Now's your chance then ....... You could start the ball rolling ....

Banned

kungfu;5278118

thing is tho, if an epic was posted in the next few mins... 100's of … thing is tho, if an epic was posted in the next few mins... 100's of lurkers would suddenly appear and take the bait, theyre all sat waiting for it :thumbsup:

go for it - lol

Original Poster

smithyp1;5278141

Now's your chance then ....... You could start the ball rolling ....

sassie;5278161

go for it - lol

cant am too honest haha, i only post true things so unles you consider martial arts classes ,gym and going to work as epic i got no chance , suppose i could say godzilla stomped through the class halfway thru or summat

Banned

kungfu;5278188

cant am too honest haha, i only post true things so unles you consider … cant am too honest haha, i only post true things so unles you consider martial arts classes ,gym and going to work as epic i got no chance , suppose i could say godzilla stomped through the class halfway thru or summat

so im dishonest now too, wow this thread gets better by the min

Original Poster

sassie;5278199

so im dishonest now too, wow this thread gets better by the min

no doofus you used to take the bait tho , bit like just there

sassie;5278126

i dont get angry, i get even - lol

:thumbsup:

kung fu u could post about how u dictate to ur gf about staying trim..... that did well last time!

Original Poster

magicbeans;5278218

:thumbsup:kung fu u could post about how u dictate to ur gf about staying … :thumbsup:kung fu u could post about how u dictate to ur gf about staying trim..... that did well last time!

lol shes a size 8 now and has never looked better, like i said at the time... if im putting the effort in to stay lookin good, so should she :thumbsup:

Banned

kungfu;5278217

no doofus you used to take the bait tho , bit like just there

i dont tend to these days, well especally when aimed at me, they have become far to obvious to even worth bothering about

ctuk;5278041

less bg1 = less epic threads

+ 1

also applies to ODB & AC3........ RIP :x

damn those power crazy mod types......

ps...... I loll'd at the word doofus

MinstrelMan;5278282

+ 1also applies to ODB & AC3........ RIP :xdamn those power crazy mod … + 1also applies to ODB & AC3........ RIP :xdamn those power crazy mod types......

Every now and again at funny hours i see an ODB post ....... but vary rare these days.

kungfu;5278224

lol shes a size 8 now and has never looked better, like i said at the … lol shes a size 8 now and has never looked better, like i said at the time... if im putting the effort in to stay lookin good, so should she :thumbsup:

u gotta relationship that works and its good u guys are so honest with each other. is she the one then??

MinstrelMan;5278282

+ 1also applies to ODB & AC3........ RIP :xdamn those power crazy mod … + 1also applies to ODB & AC3........ RIP :xdamn those power crazy mod types......ps...... I loll'd at the word doofus

:cry: it super sucks without them :cry:

btw kung fu love the resurrection of the word doofus at top of this page!

smithyp1;5278298

Every now and again at funny hours i see an ODB post ....... but vary … Every now and again at funny hours i see an ODB post ....... but vary rare these days.

and when u do...do u say a lil prayer :? :giggle:

What happened to BG1?!

torapoole;5278319

What happened to BG1?!

Ban Anarchy From The Masses.

MinstrelMan;5278400

Ban Anarchy From The Masses.

by the looks of guv's location looks like he got owned....i still dunno what happened though
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1423
      2. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers1929
      3. love affairs1547
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767273

See more discussions