Groups

no flamedeer banner on app

please help my flamedeer banner has disappeared from the app.

20 Comments

You'll find it under menu

How do you hide it?

psychobitchfromhell

You'll find it under menu

​i can't find it on the app menu

Agent004

​i can't find it on the app menu

Green banner along the top of the page . Click on menu and it will bring up dropdown box . You'll find a flamedeer tab

psychobitchfromhell

Green banner along the top of the page . Click on menu and it will bring … Green banner along the top of the page . Click on menu and it will bring up dropdown box . You'll find a flamedeer tab

​I think you're talking about using the mobile page, not the app.

Lewp

​I think you're talking about using the mobile page, not the app.

Im using the mobile app , No Flamedeer banner in the drop down menu which just shows Display As, Remember Where I Left Off , Show Hottest Deals Hide Tools When Scrolling & 2 others

Mine has gone too, I haven't seen a Flamedeer all day.

me too

I tried updating the app but no joy.

No banner & no flamedeer. what's going on HUKD?

I uninstalled and downloaded the app again reinstall sorted it, caught a flamedeer as soon as I logged in

fringedmurdock

I uninstalled and downloaded the app again reinstall sorted it, caught a … I uninstalled and downloaded the app again reinstall sorted it, caught a flamedeer as soon as I logged in

​Worked for me too. Not brill from HUKD though, that's all day with no flamedeer.

Poppyj1

Click me for Flamedeer page.

Thanks. They've been really irrating me the last couple of days, now I've found out how to turn them off. X)

Mine is back after uninstalling and reinstalling. It looks like the banner has changed to include the words Rules & Regulations.

Just had this same problem. No Flamedeers all day & just realised couldn't see the banner either. Uninstalled & reinstalled which fixed things.

Same here, android app updated and the banner disappeared, reinstall bright it back. I guess all the golds happened while I wasn't able to see them.

WTF(lame)? The banner has gone again.
    Will try re-installing... again!

You do know that you don't need the banner to get flamedeer right?

I haven't had a banner all week and still get them.

Yeah, but getting to your collection on the app without the banner isn't so convenient.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Back to European satellite tv32
      2. How long do we think it’ll be until USB C is considered as safe and univers…11
      3. Cheapest way to call landline, UK to Ireland78
      4. Any now tv entertainment offers going on???11

See more discussions