no free 48h XBL code to the first poster!

Banned
as title

12 Comments

lol

What about the 2nd poster lol

Damn. I missed it

This thread = FAIL! no free rep for you :P

Original Poster Banned

asayer;7521545

This thread = FAIL! no free rep for you :P

rep - pointless

is there any point/need just trying to be helpful has have got 1 yrs subscription, so shove it,,,
lots of people want these too..co ck

hncb0809;7521578

rep - pointless

yep totally! Are you in the mood for thread making tonight?! i just saw the adebayor one, wonder how many people will believe that one :oops:

Original Poster Banned

asayer;7521610

yep totally! Are you in the mood for thread making tonight?! i just saw … yep totally! Are you in the mood for thread making tonight?! i just saw the adebayor one, wonder how many people will believe that one :oops:

thats genuine mate

hncb0809;7521627

thats genuine mate

really now?! is that why the date time and table are cut out from the pic?! :whistling:

asayer;7521647

really now?! is that why the date time and table are cut out from the … really now?! is that why the date time and table are cut out from the pic?! :whistling:

I seen it....................

Original Poster Banned

asayer;7521647

really now?! is that why the date time and table are cut out from the … really now?! is that why the date time and table are cut out from the pic?! :whistling:

adrian96;7521672

I seen it....................

date and time on a tv? no on mine sorry

date and time on the top right of SSN? :thumbsup:

but no worries just seen loads of info on the web about it, crazy isnt it him wearing that when he plays for ****** still very funny!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763869
    2. New TV,Film & Ebook Releases 2407225
    3. GOT Leaks again414
    4. Xbox One X pre order £449.99 @ Game (out 9th Nov)2345

See more discussions