No free trials anymore by Netflix

Posted 5th Dec 2019
Just a report on MSE that Netflix have got rid of the free 30 day trials. If you have a ongoing trial it will be honoured but no new ones.

I guess the not allowing sharing is too big a gamble.

Anyway, just posted as a FYI

Enjoy
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

11 Comments
I was offered on Tuesday when setting up the new Firestick so this must be really recent!
360finder05/12/2019 07:25

I was offered on Tuesday when setting up the new Firestick so … I was offered on Tuesday when setting up the new Firestick so this must be really recent!

Just read it on my Google news feed this morning so if true, very recent.
39262429-Ku9xq.jpg
Currently still available
I got offered a free trial yesterday when I was setting up TV.
Just reporting what I read on MSE. I'd link to the article but stupid options won't let me simply CnP
EN1GMA05/12/2019 08:20

Just reporting what I read on MSE. I'd link to the article but stupid …Just reporting what I read on MSE. I'd link to the article but stupid options won't let me simply CnP

google.co.uk/amp…amp
If the freebie trial has been withdrawn it may soon be reinstated if yesterday's intro of the Plex ad-supported model starts to impact on the NF sub base.
AndyRoyd05/12/2019 18:56

If the freebie trial has been withdrawn it may soon be reinstated if …If the freebie trial has been withdrawn it may soon be reinstated if yesterday's intro of the Plex ad-supported model starts to impact on the NF sub base.

Have you seen the stuff available on plex? Not pretty.
EN1GMA05/12/2019 19:20

Have you seen the stuff available on plex? Not pretty.

I purposely used the word "may" not "will", but equally in context: it's early days.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions