No Good PS4 Pro Deals

Posted 29th Nov
I’m looking for PS4 pro under £300. And there haven’t been any good deals on them.

Or PS4 slim under 199.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

Top comments
gibbo8229/11/2019 10:42

What a total disappointment!! The PS4 bundle deals were £299 a month back, …What a total disappointment!! The PS4 bundle deals were £299 a month back, then go back up to £349 a week or so before BF, then they go back down to £299 during BF week! Do retailers think we are that stupid!?

Judging by how many have been posted and gone hot, I’d say the retailers are probably spot on. People are stupid.

People fall for this Black Friday crap every year. I don’t get it. This year is a lot more surprising considering how often we’ve had eBay codes and the “Payday” sales nearly every month.
12 Comments
What a total disappointment!!

The PS4 bundle deals were £299 a month back, then go back up to £349 a week or so before BF, then they go back down to £299 during BF week!

Do retailers think we are that stupid!?
gibbo8229/11/2019 10:42

What a total disappointment!! The PS4 bundle deals were £299 a month back, …What a total disappointment!! The PS4 bundle deals were £299 a month back, then go back up to £349 a week or so before BF, then they go back down to £299 during BF week! Do retailers think we are that stupid!?

Judging by how many have been posted and gone hot, I’d say the retailers are probably spot on. People are stupid.

People fall for this Black Friday crap every year. I don’t get it. This year is a lot more surprising considering how often we’ve had eBay codes and the “Payday” sales nearly every month.
It’s been the case for a while really. With every Black Friday it becomes more and more niche or there are the old “up to” discounts. Don’t pull the trigger on the PS4 yet as fingers crossed cyber Monday might shine a light for you.
Biddy229/11/2019 10:46

Judging by how many have been posted and gone hot, I’d say the retailers a …Judging by how many have been posted and gone hot, I’d say the retailers are probably spot on. People are stupid. People fall for this Black Friday crap every year. I don’t get it. This year is a lot more surprising considering how often we’ve had eBay codes and the “Payday” sales nearly every month.

not even a 5% eBay discount code today either!. Was actually expecting at least 10% today!

39180615-KHyaJ.jpg
Lucky last night few orders and they managed to pull of deal of the century.

I’m soo jealous, it didn’t work for me
GreatnessAwaits29/11/2019 11:07

[Image] Lucky last night few orders and they managed to pull of deal of …[Image] Lucky last night few orders and they managed to pull of deal of the century.I’m soo jealous, it didn’t work for me

Amazing deal but not the deal of century, that would be a few years ago when we got the Pro for £3
Azwipe29/11/2019 12:46

Amazing deal but not the deal of century, that would be a few years ago …Amazing deal but not the deal of century, that would be a few years ago when we got the Pro for £3

Lol What??? £3 Lmao wow

That’s a unbelievable. I bet those who got it celebrated like this giphy.com/gif…I3K
Edited by: "GreatnessAwaits" 29th Nov
GreatnessAwaits29/11/2019 11:07

[Image] Lucky last night few orders and they managed to pull of deal of …[Image] Lucky last night few orders and they managed to pull of deal of the century.I’m soo jealous, it didn’t work for me

How and where?!
My wife asked in Game today - the said they get told the prices but didn't think there would be anything more off the Pro. I might just get a 500gb as plenty of deals. I'll be gutted if Cyber Monday has anything. Retailers aren't stupid but they'd extract more money from me by lowering the Pro
jam-tart29/11/2019 13:08

How and where?!

Cheers OP for the controller heads up (collected from store) and big shout to @copperspock for the PS4 pic! (Delivered to home) Legend  hotukdeals.com/dea…336

It happened last night when you checked out with £49.99 alongside controllers for 29.99 = total £53.99 on Currys website. it didn’t work for me.
Edited by: "GreatnessAwaits" 29th Nov
gary.manning29/11/2019 13:09

My wife asked in Game today - the said they get told the prices but didn't …My wife asked in Game today - the said they get told the prices but didn't think there would be anything more off the Pro. I might just get a 500gb as plenty of deals. I'll be gutted if Cyber Monday has anything. Retailers aren't stupid but they'd extract more money from me by lowering the Pro

If I was you, I’ll wait till Cyber Monday deals.
A few extra days is fine. My wife has heard me banging on about getting a Playstation... 3 for so long we're at the end of life of the 4!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions