Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

No idea what to get my man this year ...

Posted 12th Dec 2019
last year I bought video cam for car ....year before dna kit ...this year I am stuck !!!

any clean ideas would be appreciated ( he hates diy & whisky)

looking forward to some interesting ideas .

Happy Xmas
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
Just ask him what he wants. That way you’ll definitely get him something that he would like and find useful. I always find these threads a bit funny, people asking what they should get their partners or children for Christmas. If you spend time with them and talk to them but don’t know that they might like then how would a bunch of strangers know?
Jack Daniels and IKEA Furniture sounds like a great idea
10 Comments
Just ask him what he wants. That way you’ll definitely get him something that he would like and find useful. I always find these threads a bit funny, people asking what they should get their partners or children for Christmas. If you spend time with them and talk to them but don’t know that they might like then how would a bunch of strangers know?
Get him the lass in your display picture!
Jack Daniels and IKEA Furniture sounds like a great idea
Home brew kit!
Haircut_10012/12/2019 17:41

Just ask him what he wants. That way you’ll definitely get him something t …Just ask him what he wants. That way you’ll definitely get him something that he would like and find useful. I always find these threads a bit funny, people asking what they should get their partners or children for Christmas. If you spend time with them and talk to them but don’t know that they might like then how would a bunch of strangers know?

Sometimes the best ideas come from strangers
"Dna kit" needs a follow up with std kit.
I am stuck every year! I have purchased a personalised dressing gown, CK fragrance, he loves football so I paid for him to watch his team play 2 weeks ago as part of his xmas present, maybe not much help it really depends on what he has interests in/likes
Get him something that he would benefit from.

i paid my partners tax for the car for the year.
i bought him a game for his pc he wanted a new memory foam pillow so go him one.
maybe a bit to late to order now but i got him a personalised calender.
Maybe book a weekend away somewhere for you both?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions