No, its not a BG1 thread....

.....it has a point.

youtube.com/wat…Zqo

You know it makes sense.

10 Comments

:lol: i like it..... tho whats it got to do with BG1 :?

i commented

lyndsbowes;3736239

:lol: i like it..... tho whats it got to do with BG1 :?

Nothing, that's the point.

Perhaps because him and his ilk are poisoning the misc with their tripe, and to make it worse folks like you encourage him! :x

grex9101;3736258

Nothing, that's the point.Perhaps because him and his ilk are poisoning … Nothing, that's the point.Perhaps because him and his ilk are poisoning the misc with their tripe, and to make it worse folks like you encourage him! :x

:lol: how have i encouraged him :lol: just by posting in athread with his name in the title :? which infact you have done too

lyndsbowes;3736263

:lol: how have i encouraged him :lol: just by posting in athread with his … :lol: how have i encouraged him :lol: just by posting in athread with his name in the title :? which infact you have done too

oh come ON. comments like "ooh bg1 show me your guns" etc. man, barf.

grex9101;3736280

oh come ON. comments like "ooh bg1 show me your guns" etc. man, barf.

you find a post where i have EVER said BG1 show me your guns. i am not in the slightest bit interested in BG1's guns or anyone else's for that matter. i am married and have never said owt like that to BG1...... you seriously have me confused with someone else so

http://www.kurtlow.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/epic-fail.jpg

You're right, ^^^^ apologies. :oops:

you're deffo not one of the bg1 apologists

grex9101;3736312

You're right, ^^^^ apologies. :oops:you're deffo not one of the bg1 … You're right, ^^^^ apologies. :oops:you're deffo not one of the bg1 apologists

appologies accepted

bg1 rules the misc, he be influencing it since 07!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2641
    2. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    3. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?1214

See more discussions