No Man's Sky heading to Xbox One this Summer...

Found 29th Mar
...well at least I think it is.

Sean Murray has just announced the next update for No Man's Sky that will arrive in the Summer of this year for PS4, PC AND Xbox One.

"Coming in Summer 2018 is No Man's Sky NEXT, a free update for PS4, PC, Xbox and WeGame. It's our largest update so far, and we're working our socks off."

2917786.jpg
I'm not entirely sure what No Man's Sky Next is, as details are thinner than thin, but as stated above, No Man's Sky will now presumubly be making its way to Xbox One.

2917786-G108I.jpg
Community Updates
Misc
19 Comments
No Man's Sky NEXT To Nothing
i swear this is a dead and buried game, i'm suprised their releasing a update which means; PEOPLE ARE STILL PLAYING THIS GAME LOL HOW??!!???!?
This is terrible news
Who cares
It's actually quite good and relaxing to play, though I had low expectations and picked it up for £5. I would expect it to be more expensive as a new xbox release however!

Ignore what people said about the original release version of the game.
Edited by: "delusion" 29th Mar
Very much confirmed Buzz

33536700-Vi4oG.jpg
I'll probably give it another go. It was actually really fun on release until you left the first galaxy after a couple of hours and realised you'd seen everything, I'll be interested to see what has changed
If you ignored the hype and broken promises, then NMS is actually quite a therapeutic and calming gaming experience and it's a nice experience to pop into for half an hour or so once in a while to relax imo.
Its a very different game now since launch, will wait for this and get it on xbox.
Bandicoot1 h, 5 m ago

This is terrible news

Why?

stevenjameshyde56 m ago

Very much confirmed Buzz[Image] I'll probably give it another go. It was …Very much confirmed Buzz[Image] I'll probably give it another go. It was actually really fun on release until you left the first galaxy after a couple of hours and realised you'd seen everything, I'll be interested to see what has changed

I kind of figured mate, I just can't believe it wholeheartedly coming from Murray. Just assumed he may have kept typing for longer than he should have
BuzzDuraband26 m ago

Why?I kind of figured mate, I just can't believe it wholeheartedly coming …Why?I kind of figured mate, I just can't believe it wholeheartedly coming from Murray. Just assumed he may have kept typing for longer than he should have

It’s an awful game in my opinion
One of the “excellent” PS4 exclusives that certain members on here bang on about going to the Xbox??

Disclaimer - no one ever claimed this is an excellent. Obviously

all joking aside - for me less exclusives the better.
This game's made a lot of promises that it didn't measure up so my guess is this is coming to xbox 360 arcade and gamecube but will only play if you have the gameboy advance adapter that you stick on the bottom
deleted1431257
joanddan71 h, 3 m ago

One of the “excellent” PS4 exclusives that certain members on here bang on …One of the “excellent” PS4 exclusives that certain members on here bang on about going to the Xbox?? Disclaimer - no one ever claimed this is an excellent. Obviouslyall joking aside - for me less exclusives the better.

Was never “exclusive” to PS4 as it was on PC at launch.
hass12310 m ago

Was never “exclusive” to PS4 as it was on PC at launch.

My bad “Console exclusive” no such thing as Xbox exclusive really if we count PC.

thanks for community spirit to point this out....
If it’s 54 pound on the Microsoft store I will be ashamed of Microsoft. Let’s hope no one buys it at that price!!!
Sea of thieves going to PS4 just to balance things out!
delusion4 h, 36 m ago

It's actually quite good and relaxing to play, though I had low …It's actually quite good and relaxing to play, though I had low expectations and picked it up for £5. I would expect it to be more expensive as a new xbox release however!Ignore what people said about the original release version of the game.

10 minutes in and all the noises , bleeps, bloops and updates on how much power/oxygen I have really starts to get on my nut.
deleted1431257
joanddan76 h, 22 m ago

My bad “Console exclusive” no such thing as Xbox exclusive really if we cou …My bad “Console exclusive” no such thing as Xbox exclusive really if we count PC.;) thanks for community spirit to point this out....

Common misconception, not so much here on HUKD but rampant on sites like N4G and Reddit.
I for one really enjoyed it, was my first Platinum on PS4. Horses for courses I guess. If nothing else free updates rather than paid DLC is worthy of some praise given the initial outcry they could have just dumped it and ran away. If only they made it PSVR-able.....
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants